Please help me find the indicator !!!

I am looking for this indicator, that shows support in this yellow color. Thanks.

Files:

This is next diagram of this indicator. It seems that this is a Zigzag. I think about this Zigzag that is inside of Bollinger Bands. It has orange color.Trader helps Trader.

Yeah, i think it is the ZUP indicator, coded from some russian people, u can find it in this forum or also in other fx forums, it is popular, what about the second image i see? what indicator is that?

I am not looking for ZUP's indicator I have plenty of them but for indicator that shows support and resistance like on diagrams above. Look on resistance and support, it shows big orange horizontal line. This indicator as I see is very similar to DT-Zigzag-Lauer but not the same. Anyone can share it?

I've found it right now, just look for zz_pe mq4 on google, u'll find some russian forum where to download it, anyway it is good looking, but i don't found it useful

look at this, i really admire russian people lol

Files:
lol.gif  32 kb

Thank you for help me for now but what I mean is this.

Files:
zz.gif  22 kb

Is this indicator or you write all those ABCD formation by yourself ? Share it if this is real or you just catch the diagram ?

Pucio:
Is this indicator or you write all those ABCD formation by yourself ? Share it if this is real or you just catch the diagram ?

Oh no, it is an indicator, but i just found the image, still don't know where to get it, anyway look at the buy/sell signals gived, they seems to be quite good!

ZUP_v73 can find ABCD formation. Look above on the right corner on the diagram. ZUP_v73 shows it and inform about ABCD formation if you set it up.

Files:
zigzag_2.gif  34 kb

ZUP_v73 shows and informs about ABCD formation as well, but I do not think as many as possible are...

Files:
zigzag_2.gif  34 kb
Reason: