How to build a NN-EA in MT4 - page 7

can somebody add MM to the EA please

well, correct me if i am wrong.....

tiger_wong:
Keep the good work, guys! The big things are waiting to be solved.

Hi Tiger_Wong and everybody here

So, if i have followed correctly the things, in fact, we would need now the possibility to use NeuroShell, for finding updated Weights, which could be feeded in the EA....

( Sorry for bad and unaccurate english, am french )

If Yes, there could be a solution, but you need to PM me, please...

Bye

DV

teldon:
can somebody add MM to the EA please

Interesting idea... I will try tomorrow... it is midnight here and I am getting sleepy

De Vinci:
Hi Tiger_Wong and everybody here

So, if i have followed correctly the things, in fact, we would need now the possibility to use NeuroShell, for finding updated Weights, which could be feeded in the EA....

( Sorry for bad and unaccurate english, am french )

If Yes, there could be a solution, but you need to PM me, please...

Bye

DV

Absolutely right. We are getting to the next step for updated weights factors and implement them in the EA.

I think the room is getting hot... hopefully it won't stop here.

I send PM to you.

hopefully, this thread might not go towards private after getting bits and pieces of inputs from everybody.

we'll see.

teldon:
hopefully, this thread might not go towards private after getting bits and pieces of inputs from everybody. we'll see.

Hi TELDON

No, don't be afraid of that....It's just that i have some special things to discuss...Nothing more.

The SHARING ATTITUDE is essential here, and i am not the one who will want to change that, sure.

Peace and Pips

Forex_NN_Expert_v1.0

This is the updated version which added MoneyManagement and AccountIsMini.

Please do backtest since I will be busy today.

And for Teldon, don't be afraid...

People who involved and shared their time and thinking does not be affraid of being left.

PS :

Hi New Digital,

Lately I am busy learning topic "Automated Optimization". Do we should have a new thread about this? I think this one is interesting topic.

Files:

De Vinci:
Hi TELDON

No, don't be afraid of that....It's just that i have some special things to discuss...Nothing more.

The SHARING ATTITUDE is essential here, and i am not the one who will want to change that, sure.

Peace and Pips

nice to be with decent people, sorry guys.

good work so far.

thx

Hi all..great topic...and great people..

Hi all,

I've already posted this idea in the raw ideas section on this forum, but i think it can help a lot in the MM part.

It looks a bit difficult maybe. It's a sort of very long stretched Martingale. More is explained in the threat.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173723/page33

For reactions maybe it's better to post in that section so we can keep this threat a bit more organized.

If don't really understand it well you can also post some examples like: WWLLLWLLLLWLWLLLLLLWLWLWWWWLLLWLW and i'll show what the steps are, and what the profit will be.

regarding

metcalfe

Can you post the EA you used to get those results

Thanks

Reason: