How to build a NN-EA in MT4 - page 20

GA library JQS UGAlib - MQL4 Code Base does anyone know what to do exactly with the files:Train NN expert or optimize the parameters of the EA?

nevar:
GA library JQS UGAlib - MQL4 Code Base does anyone know what to do exactly with the files:Train NN expert or optimize the parameters of the EA?

You can find more info (in English) about that library at this link : Genetic Algorithms - It's Easy!

is HPNPERC-Signal-T02.mq4 repaints ?

I'm rooky (in english too ) and i would like to know if HPNPERC-Signal-T02.mq4 repaints because I can see on my chart that HP-T01.mq4 repaints but I never seen HPNPERC-Signal-T02.mq4 repaint.

So how is it possible that HPNPERC-Signal-T02.mq4 doesn't repaint when in the same time HP-T01 is repainting ?

Neural Networks: Tricks of the Trade By Grégoire Montavon, Geneviève Orr, Klaus-Robert Müller : the book

The twenty last years have been marked by an increase in available data and computing power. In parallel to this trend, the focus of neural network research and the practice of training neural networks has undergone a number of important changes, for example, use of deep learning machines. The second edition of the book augments the first edition with more tricks, which have resulted from 14 years of theory and experimentation by some of the world's most prominent neural network researchers. These tricks can make a substantial difference (in terms of speed, ease of implementation, and accuracy) when it comes to putting algorithms to work on real problems.
Reason: