How to build a NN-EA in MT4 - page 6

When I attached the indicator, it didn't look same with your picture.

The yellow curve became line.

Beside, in my opinion, the indicator should give a value. But this indicator show 2 line, so which one is the right value?

Files:
forex_nn.gif  22 kb

tiger_wong:
When I attached the indicator, it didn't look same with your picture.

The yellow curve became line.

Beside, in my opinion, the indicator should give a value. But this indicator show 2 line, so which one is the right value?

The picture i attached was not from my test run, i just link it from the Neural Networks and Stock / Forex Trading notes. My test run also look same as yours.

I found 2 error and try to fix it.

First, the indicator that written at the EA should given name as "Forex_Nn_Ind" as mention in the syntax iCustom. So, rename your indicator to fix this problem.

Second, I tried to compile the indicator and found some errors. The arrays of "arr_Weights_0[]" should not located at global parameter. So, I moved them to int init section and that solved the problem. The indicator works fine now.

But still I can't backtest the EA. It said "2007.12.11 16:14:14 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 417 at 2007.11.29 14:00 exceeded)"

I am suspicious that this problem is coming from my MT.

Maybe you can try to backtest again using the fix indicator (I attach it in this post)

Files:

Hello this is results for my test.

Files:

Here you go...problem solve. Use Tiger Indicator and below modified ea. You still can use the original ea but you cannot leave the input blank.

The result I got is moderate. We still have to update the arrWeights to suite the current market using SLANG script, as according the aurthor the purpose of this ea is just to teach how to use NN inside Meta4 not to teach how to optimize the profit.

Files:

Anyone ?

Has anyone tried this Fast Artificial Neural Network Library. Seems like a pretty good way to start and train a neural network expert.

ruparaw:
Here you go...problem solve. Use Tiger Indicator and below modified ea. You still can use the original ea but you cannot leave the input blank. The result I got is moderate. We still have to update the arrWeights to suite the current market using SLANG script, as according the aurthor the purpose of this ea is just to teach how to use NN inside Meta4 not to teach how to optimize the profit.

Keep the good work, guys! The big things are waiting to be solved.

backtest results,

can be improved ,

thx guys

Files:
testergraph.gif  11 kb

My backtest

Since 01 Jan. 1 standard lot

Metcalfe

Reason: