Live trades for NN EA idea - page 12

forexmoments:
I honestly believe Neural Networks is an overrated methodology, especially when it comes to applying it to the beast that is the currencies market. I have studied NN as well, and believe me, when you remove all the bells and whistles, NN is actually linear in it's implementation. Bottom line, NN is still a fledgling technology.

Well said, but however it is still fun to learn new stuff (this is definitely won't kill me ). I heard that genetic algorithm has quite a promising result, but and again, we need to carefully study it first. This may be filled only with bells and whistles too you know

Leeb I like your EA. Dont listen to people who tell you BS they just scammers like millionfund who think your competition for there shithouse scam.

If this EA is successful and you end up asking money for it.

Then I will want to kill you.

Have a good christmasy kind of dayness.

EA back on for New Year

Hi everyone, thanks for the positive feedback, I have been away over Christmas and EA was turned off due to poor xmas liquidity. Please don't request that I send you the system - I want to check it is profitable and anything feedback you may have, I have made the live account available and this thread so we may all learn together about its behaviour.

You have to find an EA which suits your character best and this one is no Holy Grail, if it does start to work out I will give some hints on what I think helps making a good EA.

Happy New Year to all ! Newdigital, keep up the great work :-)

The system made another profitable larger trade... equity graph below, not sure I am confident in its stability yet....

I agree. El Cid likes promoting himself. He didn't just post a tiny graph, it had to be billboard sized. As if his 4 other threads weren't enough....

'marko Man, just question.

Why do you all time showing your bactests? Are you looking for buyers?

I can show you a hudge # of EAs bactest, but i am not spaming threads, and others do not it too. So, please, you have your oven i thing 2 threades, so show there all time same backtests and no forward tests.

Marko

Marko and Tdion... guys have you paid any attention ? None of these are backtests this is forward testing ! Secondly I'm not selling anything ! Cheers

Updated equity chart

Files:

another big position (3.6 lots) has been entered, short on EUR/USD... lets wait and see...

Gross Profit: 8 386.24 Gross Loss: 3 823.45 Total Net Profit: 4 562.79

Profit Factor: 2.19 Expected Payoff: 76.05

Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 3 797.93 (23.42%) Relative Drawdown: 23.42% (3 797.93)

Total Trades: 60 Short Positions (won %): 20 (95.00%) Long Positions (won %): 40 (65.00%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 45 (75.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 15 (25.00%)

Largest profit trade: 1 224.00 loss trade: -1 981.80

Average profit trade: 186.36 loss trade: -254.90

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 17 (4 008.60) consecutive losses ($): 7 (-2 033.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 4 008.60 (17) consecutive loss (count): -2 033.00 (7)

Average consecutive wins: 9 consecutive losses: 4

tdion:
I agree. El Cid likes promoting himself. He didn't just post a tiny graph, it had to be billboard sized. As if his 4 other threads weren't enough....

Tdion

I have more respect for Leeb and the contribution he makes to this forum.

Leeb I like your style ,cool calm

Love it ...thats your style of trading

You are a far better trader than these time wasters .

OILFXPRO

Reason: