Signal_Bars_v7 - page 14

Would anyone be willing to have a look at my Signal_Bars_HAS_01 indicator and correct it?

I have modified CJA's Signal_Bars indicator (one of his earlier versions), but I am not sure how to correctly reference the Heikin_Ashi indicator.

On the attached chart you will see that I added the HAS bar(s), but only one bar is visible and has an incorrect colour!

Anyway, I think that the problem is with the folloowing code:

double HA_M5 = iCustom(NULL, 5,"HATR_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,0,0);

double HA_SIGM5 = iCustom(NULL, 5,"HATR_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,1,0);

double HA_M15 = iCustom(NULL, 15,"HATR_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,0,0);

double HA_SIGM15 = iCustom(NULL, 15,"HATR_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,1,0);

and clearly I need some professional help

I attach the #Signal_Bars_HAS... indicator

and the HATR_Smoothed (underlying) indicator.

Cheers, Kris

as I remember

Tokarus:
How much do you charge for the Signal HAS indicator? Thanks, Kris

I think 3 month ago (?) I ask cja he said all his top commercial indicator will be available when his websites publish but I dont know if his decision 3 month ago same with now.

Hi all,

Below is a modified version that draws HAS bars, but the colours are wrong, i.e. do not correspond with the HAS MTF (indicator in the pane below the price) that is based on the same underlying HATR_Smoothed indicator.

CJA, was kind enough to point out the obvious errors. I fixed one, but I don't (fully) understand the iCustom(..., 0,1) parameters to fix the correct colous of the MTF bars.

Can someone please explain the iCustom parameters and point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Kris

Can U please do the indicator like a Signal_Bars indicator that include all (FerruFx_Multi_info , Signal_Bars, #MarketPrice, and yours) - if it's possible add level for each.

also something like ToR_1.20 CCI_Helper_1.14

and try to add an alarm to all (for ex. when market is oversold ...)

We do have some great developers here in this forum. Is anyone willing and able to correct the HAS element of this indicator?

Thanks, Kris

Tokarus:
Hi all,

Below is a modified version that draws HAS bars, but the colours are wrong, i.e. do not correspond with the HAS MTF (indicator in the pane below the price) that is based on the same underlying HATR_Smoothed indicator.

CJA, was kind enough to point out the obvious errors. I fixed one, but I don't (fully) understand the iCustom(..., 0,1) parameters to fix the correct colous of the MTF bars.

Can someone please explain the iCustom parameters and point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Kris
Files:

Well,

Looks like I got it right. CodeMuncher pointed me in the right direction.

Thanks very much for CM and CJA help.

Cheers, Kris

Files:

Signal Bars instalation, how?

Can you explain how to install it or is there a manual available?

bonbini:
Can you explain how to install it or is there a manual available?

You need to drop HATR_Smoothed indicator (just above on post #132) together with Signal_Bars_HAS.mq4 on the same folder (C:\MT4\experts\indicators).

Multi Currency Signal Bars

cja:
You can't with the Signal Bars 7 on this thread it is designed to show only the currency of the chart it is loaded on, I do have a multi currency version however it is not availiable for FREE. cja

Hi CJA,

Thank you very much for your time and effort to make this happen. This is great stuff!

Indicators in the download

matfx:

Hi CJA,

Thank you very much for your time and effort to make this happen. This is great stuff!

The indicators you feel good to give it,

Reason: