Please help modify "Move SL to PSAR"

Hi. I found an EA for moving SL to PSAR. I want to this EA that move stops to PSAR on only PROFITING positions. I don't want to EA set and move Stop Loss to Parabolic SAR when the position is loosing. Can you help me to modify it?

Files:

polbanda:

Hi. I found an EA for moving SL to PSAR. I want to this EA that move stops to PSAR on only PROFITING positions. I don't want to EA set and move Stop Loss to Parabolic SAR when the position is loosing. Can you help me to modify it?

What have you tried so far ?

Sorry. Nothing. I can't programming MQL. I guess it's very easy to add this formula for that EA.

polbanda:
Sorry. Nothing. I can't programming MQL. I guess it's very easy to add this formula for that EA.

If you can't code in mql4 how do you know if it is easy or hard ?  how long will it take to test the code modification ?

Perhaps you should read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143045 

not tested...

Thank you very much. It works very weel. But... i mean that EA have to start trail stops only when DOT from PSAR will be at profit. Im sorry that i badly wrote it. Iwant to trail only position that if will be trailed will never be loosing even on SL hit.

More on picture. 

make sure you test... and send me the profits from your first successful trade.

Hi...

I want to write PSAR EA for buying and selling.

my system is:

Buy when

1. when PSAR give buy signal

and

2. MACD gives positive crossover

Close Buy position as per PSAR changes its color ( first)

is it possible to make ?

can anyone help me please.

Reason: