[Request] Market Session Indicator - page 2

MF_ time range Breakout

also time ranges Paramon worktime , maxigen kanalScalper, breackout eagle, tzbreackout - in other threads in this forum

Stig:
Try this. I like this indicator

yea, - really,cool looking- thank you

Files:

Candle and session opening and closing time.

Hello Im a MT4 user and I have bin looking everywhere for a indicator that will post a countdown for the close of a candle and open and close and a market session. If anyone has one or knows of one plz let me know. Thanks

fxbs:
any time ; kim4

He,

It does not work from 18:00:00 to 04:00:00 GMT. I think the problem is the midnight jump.

Is there a indicator that could mark the range trough midnight and give the highest high and lowest low of a candle in that time frame on every chart H1, M30 M15.......?

Thanks, really appreciate your time.

indicators

ok I know I am really new at this and I am trying to learn. Is there a mq4 for dummies book? I downloadwd the indicators, I put them in the + expert + indicator file but when I open the platform I cant see them in my indicator list. What am I missing?

Ok never mind. I found it.

news events programmed in..

is there anyway the re occuring important news events can be mapped similarly? some news events obviously are not every quarter for example.. but a great deal of news events are.

If someone can build a template I ll fill in all the dates

i do have some programming experience.. though not with this language specifically.

Problem with V-lines and I sessions

I loaded your new I-Sessions with lines, but it still loaded on MT4 with boxes that were shaded in. Which leaves the screen full of visual noise. Also v-lines is out of date in the coding for DST and only has a few opens and closes. Is there a session indicator which has the, wellington, london, toyko, New York open and close on a vertical line. It would be even better to show a horizontal line at the top, but I think that would be asking for too much coding. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fxbs:
see, if you posted pict. i would figure sooner what you mean

slight mod:

extern bool AsiaBg = true; // background on/off

extern int AsiaLn = 2; // linestyle 0/4

extern bool EurBg = true; // background on/off

extern int EurLn = 2; // linestyle 0/4

extern bool USABg = true; // background on/off

extern int USALn = 4; // linestyle 0/4

His post is no 10 in this thread.

Hi ALL.

I like this indicator that FXBS made, but notice he hasnt logged on in a while now

so wondered if anyone else could modify it slightly to show the session names

with the box making easy to identify.

many thanks eitherway.

Tekmann.

Would anyone have a 'volume per session' indicator, similar to the Better Volume indicator ? So Basically there would only be three volume bars per day (Asia, Europe, USA).

Thanks in advance.

Reason: