countdown candle

Hello, I would like to know how to display the time of the candle; in my trades, I want to know when the candle in court this close! Thank you!

Dongmeza Nelson:
Hello, I would like to know how to display the time of the candle; in my trades, I want to know when the candle in court this close! Thank you!
m_Btime=Time[0]+Period()*60-CurTime();
i_Btime=m_Btime/60.0;
s_Btime=m_Btime%60;
m_Btime=(m_Btime-m_Btime%60)/60;

Alert("Minute:"+m_Btime+":"+s_Btime+" Seconds left");

Dongmeza Nelson:

There are several indicators free on the CODEBASE.

;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/code

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator of expanding time zone corridors with the background color filling and the channel Hans_Indicator_Cloud_System average line. The indicator provides alerts, sends email and push notifications when the formed corridor expansion is broken...

Samuel Akinbowale :
Thank you! How to insert this code in MT4?

Dongmeza Nelson:

Try drag and drop.

Dongmeza Nelson:

Maybe before you start wanting things added (add-ons/etc) to your Metatrader, i recommend you should learn to use the platform itself...

Those who don't know how to use their work tools are doomed to fail...

There are TONS os videos on YouTube...

Don't be lazy or the Market will eat you alive...

;)

Dongmeza Nelson:

I would recommend to invest some time to learn how to program basic EA's in mt4    ... there is a lot of ways to display something in mt4, some ways are easy and  some-ways are not easy :)  ...first Answer a question for Your self, when You will stop learning to trade, and if You answer is "newer " then it would be smart to now how to use MQL because this will give You opportunity to build Your own ideas   ...I recommend to find some good C++ tutorial on YouTube because this will kick-start everything   ....good luck and Regards

Reason: