Weekly scalping EA Request. - page 3

arui:
Hi, I once developed an EA based on based on SIBKIS's weekly breakout system. It is similar to the system you mentioned. the difference is that the trade starts from Tuesday with a stoploss of 100. You just need to change the value inside the EA to fit your method.

Hope it helps.

Arui

Hi Arui,

have I tried this EA with GBPUSD and do I believe that you work better with these parameters, you can help me to change them?

OPEN SELL -120

OPEN BUY +120

Trailing Stop 50

Thanks You

I backtested this ea on 30m EURUSD. For the last 20 weeks it gives +96p/week.

For week -30 to week -20 it gives -110p/week.

So we need some Filter (indicator or rule) to work this out.

I use a TS of 110p, the smaller the TS, the smaller the profit/losses...

BTW, if you set back the (buy)entry to CloseOfWeek if (sell)order was performed as you suggested, it reduces the profit and losses to 50%.

Thank you,

BigBoppa

Alligator as filter

I think that the use of the Alligator indicators can help to filter verry good false entrys, and to take better exits:

Files:
week3.bmp  1821 kb

cico707:
Hi Arui,

have I tried this EA with GBPUSD and do I believe that you work better with these parameters, you can help me to change them?

OPEN SELL -120

OPEN BUY +120

Trailing Stop 50

Thanks You

Trading system

cico707:
Trading system

Trading system

Files:

At backtest it looks not so good, in real account it still makes pips !

Stop Loss e Take Profit

Could you add a stop loss and a take profit?

arui:
Hi, I once developed an EA based on based on SIBKIS's weekly breakout system. It is similar to the system you mentioned. the difference is that the trade starts from Tuesday with a stoploss of 100. You just need to change the value inside the EA to fit your method.

Hope it helps.

Arui

i,m interested in this system but

if u buy stop and sell stop and close them both in "30 minute before this week close" u will just get loss, am i right?

i don't understand well, please would u teach me this system?

Reason: