Ecn - page 8

Thank you F.L.L

forex_for_life:
Board,

I promised EFXAndy I would post about my experience when I spoke or should I say typed w/ him via LiveHelp on EFX's website not because I have anything to gain by doing so, but instead because I was sincerely impressed w/ his professionalism and customer svc. Also, I have acct. w/ MBT at this time, but if/when EFX completes Project Omega i.e. Remote Trader charting software, I will be switching. Get the best of MBT while retaining the ability to use my MT4 indy's/E.A.'s. Does it get any better?

I logged on to ask a non-trading related question only to find that it was none other than EFXAndy who would be there to assist me. Needless to say I was surprised. I mean what are the odds that I'd get him of all reps. I digress.....

He went above and beyond the call of duty to find the answer to my question and also provide w/ some trading-related info that I was curious about as well i.e. Project Omega. I truly believe that if EFX keeps going the route in which is leaning at this time, they will be very popular w/ the MT4 traders as well as traders in general. I am not here to promote anything besides to give my unbiased opinion. Do your due diligence. Brokers are being put thru the wringer. FXLQ just got the axe. I will be watching EFX closely. Good luck and discipline w/ your trading and lives

Peace,

F.F.L.

P.S.

Yo, EFXAndy, sorry for taking so long to reply. I told you my username was akademikjeanius. I was mistaken. That is my username for other non-related trading forums etc. I get all these login's mixed up

FLL,

I truly appreciate your nice comments. As you know, I always welcome negative feedback, but it's very nice to hear positive stuff as well! I am glad I was able to help you out and steer you in the right direction, whether it be with us, or another brokerage group that you feel comfortable with.

I am glad you are with MB Trading, as they are a very reputable ECN broker.

Keep me up to date with your trading ideas. And thanks for keeping up the dialogue!

Andy

New Trader Blog

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been absent the past day or two. I have been trying to keep up my writing on here, as well as on my personal blog. Feel free to comment on there as well. I get more technical and post the trades I take from time to time.

Have fun and enjoy.

Andy

AskMrForex

Reason: