Publish your trading results - page 2

eden159:
1) There are a few differences which I noticed - in Collective2 - The Trading System Authority you have to program on your own the publishing of your orders, and in my website you already have an expert advisor that does this for you (you don't have to be a programmer in order to publish your trades). Also, I don't offer to sell signals. I also think that the interface of my website is more user-friendly 2) OK, if the other users agree on this, it's fine by me.

There are many people that can decompile an EX4. But that doesn't matter. All we need is honesty, and I also pay respect to you since you're talking about giving away free hosting to the people here. I seriously think that the EX4 has nothing much great value besides of your website's login / password to generate data so your HTML can produce a set of record there. So, not worth for me to decompile it.

To earn your respect, I would suggest you to get newdigital to approve your EA has not sending any other information other then current trade's condition. I mean not even ticket number/ account number/ account name. If your EA fail to comply these, then something is fishy. Good luck on proving your honesty.

Regards

David

Ok guys. To prove that I'm honest I decided to publish the source code of the expert instead of just the compiled file.

I collect the ticket numbers of the orders so that I can keep track of the last sent order. I also save the account number for the same as above and for performance reasons. The account number is not shown anywhere on the website. I don't send information who's your broker.

eden159:
Ok guys. To prove that I'm honest I decided to publish the source code of the expert instead of just the compiled file. I collect the ticket numbers of the orders so that I can keep track of the last sent order. I also save the account number for the same as above and for performance reasons. The account number is not shown anywhere on the website. I don't send information who's your broker.

Eden,

For your information, people may not trust you because there is a case that somebody published his trading statement with blanco Account number, and Account name, but he forgotton the Ticket number is the trace for the broker to keep track of his transaction within his account. The hacker actually using the ticket number to trace over brokerege firm to find out the account number/user name. Then the hacker uses a fake identity to register a banking account from another country, and the hacker informed the brokerege firm that he moved to another country, and would like to make a withdrawal. And guess what happen next? I'm not accusing you, but I myself have no confidence of giving out any detail information other then my trade calls.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Eden,

For your information, people may not trust you because there is a case that somebody published his trading statement with blanco Account number, and Account name, but he forgotton the Ticket number is the trace for the broker to keep track of his transaction within his account. The hacker actually using the ticket number to trace over brokerege firm to find out the account number/user name. Then the hacker uses a fake identity to register a banking account from another country, and the hacker informed the brokerege firm that he moved to another country, and would like to make a withdrawal. And guess what happen next? I'm not accusing you, but I myself have no confidence of giving out any detail information other then my trade calls.

Regards

David

You can post only results from your demo accounts - the service is not for real accounts only. Besides I think a broker should send a confirmation e-mail before changing anything - especially something as important as one's bank account (all the brokers I work with do that).

eden159:
You can post only results from your demo accounts - the service is not for real accounts only. Besides I think a broker should send a confirmation e-mail before changing anything - especially something as important as one's bank account (all the brokers I work with do that).

Eden,

Dont get me wrong. I'm not accusing you're going to do that. I just tell you there is a case happened this way, so I'm more critic about sending info out. Anyway, didn't aware of you're allowing demo forward testing as well. If this is the case, I'm pretty sure most will go for demo forward testing. Again I wanted to say, you did nice job. Will give your site a try when I got a chance to set up the old computer and run some test on it.

Regards

David

I'd happy if you guys post suggestions and opinions. Also if you find any problems when using the website please PM me or send a message via the contact form on the website. I think if you can help me I can improve the website and make it pleasant for everyone to use.

eden159:
I'd happy if you guys post suggestions and opinions. Also if you find any problems when using the website please PM me or send a message via the contact form on the website. I think if you can help me I can improve the website and make it pleasant for everyone to use.

Eden

I use two Eas to carry out same strategy.Both have different magic numbers.

One triggers at 9 am CET and one at 11 am cet ...just part of same strategy

Your site asks for one magic number

El cid

el cid:
Eden

I use two Eas to carry out same strategy.Both have different magic numbers.

One triggers at 9 am CET and one at 11 am cet ...just part of same strategy

Your site asks for one magic number

El cid

If you want to show results in one strategy from two Expert Advisors that use different Magic Numbers just leave the Magic number field blank. You can input other filter criterias: account number - so that if you load the expert on another account you'd be sure that data would not be sent to this strategy; pair - so that only trades from that specific pair are sent to the strategy. You can use any combination of filters or you may choose not to use any filters at all - that's up to you.

Great website, great EA. Was wondering if you load the EA does it send all the previous trade history to the website or just the trades made after? Thanks again for offering this up for free.

Another question, I see that you have GBP/JPYm as an opetion but not GBP/JPY. On my brokers server there is only GBP/JPY. Must I switch over to a broker which uses the GBP/JPYm quote order or can your EA pick this up?

mezarashii:
Great website, great EA. Was wondering if you load the EA does it send all the previous trade history to the website or just the trades made after? Thanks again for offering this up for free. Another question, I see that you have GBP/JPYm as an opetion but not GBP/JPY. On my brokers server there is only GBP/JPY. Must I switch over to a broker which uses the GBP/JPYm quote order or can your EA pick this up?

1. The EA only sends the trades that haven't been sent before.

2. The EA should pick up orders with the GBPJPY pair and send them to the website - there is no need to use broker who supports GBPJPYm pair.

Reason: