EA used with 2 strategies

Hello guys, am using a UNIVERSAL EA for two charts with different indicator strategies on one pair. One is trend trading and the other one is momentum/impulse trading. 

The problem is, if the EA opens a trade in one chart and a signal is received on the other chart of the same pair say USDCAD, the EA will close the previous trade to open a new trade. How do I solve this is? Is it because of the same magic number which has the option to edit or what is causing the problem? 

Ismail Lemin: Hello guys, am using a UNIVERSAL EA for two charts with different indicator strategies on one pair. One is trend trading and the other one is momentum/impulse trading. The problem is, if the EA opens a trade in one chart and a signal is received on the other chart of the same pair say USDCAD, the EA will close the previous trade to open a new trade. How do I solve this is? Is it because of the same magic number which has the option to edit or what is causing the problem? 
Use a different magic number for each instant of the EA. You should not use the same one for both instances.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Use a different magic number for each instant of the EA. You should not use the same one for both instances.
For instance the default magic number is 20160308 I can just change the last digit to 7or it has to be the entire figure? 

Ismail Lemin #: For instance the default magic number is 20160308 I can just change the last digit to 7or it has to be the entire figure? 
Yes! Any number will do as long as no other EA is using it.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Yes! Any number will do as long as no other EA is using it.
Thanks again man. Appreciate your help. 

Ismail Lemin #: Thanks again man. Appreciate your help. 
You are welcome!
Reason: