Price Change Indicator - Require it urgently!!!

Hello,

Does anybody know of an indicator that can show the difference in price from previous day to current? For example, EUR/USD closed at 1.4100 on Wednesday 5pm EST, from there forward any change on Thursday I want to know the difference in price.

Kindly post the indicator here if you know.

Thanks a lot in advance

try this i think it shows the amount of price movement from the mean or average price and it works a bit like a overbought / oversold indicator.

anyway I hope it helps

Files:
zscore.mq4  2 kb

Thanks but this is not what I am looking for. I need something that will show the definite figures so I know the exact price difference.

Here it is, with H1 and M15 added in case you'll need those. You can modify the colors as well.

Files:

Thanks a lot. Exactly what I wanted.

I could not open the file ''lastDayDiff.ex4''

could you please send the file again CZ I could not open the file ''lastDayDiff.ex4''.

Thank you.

Beno -- pls upload the z-score. ex4 , maybe a couple of pic to let us see what does it look like

thanks --

because I am thinking

maybe I could use 15M chart to collect which price level that the people are likely to enter

with also the possible accumulated MAX and MIN for about last 8 days, then draw the horizontal midline,

then next 2 days, I could be more like a broker to trade forex

I focus on this 5 or 7 lines, I only enter (dunno buy or sell yet, as MA is not the only tell tale sing)

and then hold for 3 days or so for each entry

so if you got an indicator with INPUTS that can adjust or help me to do some calculation, it could be fun --- I wonder, without any INSIDER-broker DB information

can we trade like a broker and reduce loss and my stats will only do it for each single day and beside midline-- those could be S/R lines , not sure it help or it mess up with our position (as we want instant gratification, rather than overall wins -- we think this way)

Reason: