MACD indicator - page 102

mahnooj:
Hi tampa, mladen, mrtools, can this indi be made to work with current MT4 version please...

mahnooj

here you go : macd_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
mahnooj here you go : macd_mtf_nmc.mq4

thank you mladen

Could someone modify this MTF MACD OSMA 2 line indicator please. I searched everywhere for an update to this, but could not find anything like this that works with the latest MT4 build. I keep getting error and warnings when I use metaeditor.

If someone has an MTF MACD OSMA 2 line that works, I'd be thankful, too. I do not like the previous MTF MACD. Too many lines and too hard to use...IMHO. This one is very simple. Enjoy to those who find it helpful..providing I can get a kind person to help modify.

Thanks.

I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Files:

jbozman:
Could someone modify this MTF MACD OSMA 2 line indicator please. I searched everywhere for an update to this, but could not find anything like this that works with the latest MT4 build. I keep getting error and warnings when I use metaeditor.

If someone has an MTF MACD OSMA 2 line that works, I'd be thankful, too. I do not like the previous MTF MACD. Too many lines and too hard to use...IMHO. This one is very simple. Enjoy to those who find it helpful..providing I can get a kind person to help modify.

Thanks.

I'd greatly appreciate your help.

jbozman

Here you go : mtf_macd_osma_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
jbozman Here you go : mtf_macd_osma_nmc.mq4

Wow...I cannot thank you enough...especially for such a quick turnaround. Amazing. Thank you so much.

By the way, I also have an MTF TDI indicator. It seems to work okay. My question is, would it be helpful to have these mtf indicators have a parameter for number of candles that allows me to enter only partial history. With pairs such as EUR/USD or GBP/USD, there is so much history that I'm sure this takes away from processing power. I would like to know if it would make sense to add this parameter, and if so, could you do this?

I would attach MTF TDI, but I do not want to assume you'd help. You've given your time once already, of which I'm very thankful.

jbozman

Ask Mr. Melden to combine two MACD indicators into one

Dear Mr. Meldan

please help me to combine Macd_Osma color_mtf-alerts.mq4 and MACD nrp mtf.mq4 into one MT4 indicator.

Now I add Macd_Osma color_mtf-alerts.mq4 fistly and set MACD line none, and then add MACD nrp mtf.mq4

to the same position. But it's often different from each other for tow zero line. So please re-code

tow indicators into one. To replace Macd_Osma color_mtf-alerts's MACD line as MACD nrp mtf's nrp

line.

Thank you very very much.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

Sorry Mr. Mladen for wrong spelling your name as I am a Chinese

Dear Mr. Mladen

waiting for updating. thanks a lot.

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. Meldan

please help me to combine Macd_Osma color_mtf-alerts.mq4 and MACD nrp mtf.mq4 into one MT4 indicator.

Now I add Macd_Osma color_mtf-alerts.mq4 fistly and set MACD line none, and then add MACD nrp mtf.mq4

to the same position. But it's often different from each other for tow zero line. So please re-code

tow indicators into one. To replace Macd_Osma color_mtf-alerts's MACD line as MACD nrp mtf's nrp

line.

Thank you very very much.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

One version of macd candle indicator aof_-_macdcandle.ex4

Hello to all the amazing people here, if like some help, if you could ofcourse!

Could someone add an email alert for the lines crossing on this MACD histogram? thanks in advance

MACD_Histogram 1.01.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Reason: