Regression Analysis - page 3

mezarashii:
Hello, Could you tell me the settings of the polynomial bands in the first post of this thread?

I don't know. Ask Igorad as it was his chart image (i just re-posted from him with his permission).

Hi,

try to attach indicators with uploaded template.

mezarashii:
Hello, Could you tell me the settings of the polynomial bands in the first post of this thread?
Files:
polyfit_1.tpl  3 kb
igorad:
Hi, try to attach indicators with uploaded template.

thank you kindly

I've developed PolyFitAcceleration (2nd derivative of polynomial).

Thanks.

I updated first post of this thread.

GoodDay,

Igorad can i ask you, if you don't mind, to put an alert to polyfit acceleration, and a changing color to polyfit MA.

Thanks again for your awesome work.

Files:
polyfit.gif  16 kb

Sorry but I didn't think about these improvements at present.

I wish to present one more PolyFit Tool - PolyFitDetrend.

Flytox:
GoodDay,

Igorad can i ask you, if you don't mind, to put an alert to polyfit acceleration, and a changing color to polyfit MA.

Thanks again for your awesome work.
Files:
igorad:
Sorry but I didn't think about these improvements at present. I wish to present one more PolyFit Tool - PolyFitDetrend.

Hi igorad, do you mind giving a little explanation on how this indicator would be interpreted? Thanks.

Can someone please program-in an alert if the price crosses the line

Files:
border.jpg  570 kb
muadib:
Can someone please program-in an alert if the price crosses the line

Updated version of PolyFitBands with new options:

- shift in bars

- alert when price crosses Upper or Lower bands

Files: