Regression Analysis - page 10

Dear All,

I tried to find the Standard Error Bands by John Andersen without success ( may be it was developed here with a different name).

Should be possible to have this type of indicator  according to the following link :

http://fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62102        ( post n 4 ).

many thanks,

Andrea

andreatrade:

Dear All,

I tried to find the Standard Error Bands by John Andersen without success ( may be it was developed here with a different name).

Should be possible to have this type of indicator  according to the following link :

http://fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62102        ( post n 4 ).

many thanks,

Andrea

andreatrade

It was posted long time ago, but here is the upgraded version (user friendly options added)

Files:

mladen,

many  thanks, you are always kind.

dear mladen,

should be possible to have a multi timeframe version of the standard error bands indicator ?

Many thanks,

Andrea

andreatrade:

dear mladen,

should be possible to have a multi timeframe version of the standard error bands indicator ?

Many thanks,

Andrea

Andrea

Here is the multi time frame version

mladen:

Andrea

Mladen,

thanks again, kind as always.

mladen:

PascalD

Try it out now (made all the options user friendly) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
polyfitoscillator_v2_1_nmc.mq4

Are this indicator recalculates?? Because when i refresh the terminal 3 bar of histogram change color,

Thank you 

NKTrade:

Are this indicator recalculates?? Because when i refresh the terminal 3 bar of histogram change color,

Thank you 

Seems that the polyfit oscillator had some issues. Here is a version that should solve those issues.

mladen:
Seems that the polyfit oscillator had some issues. Here is a version that should solve those issues.

Thank you sir

mladen:

Andrea

Dear mladen,

I have attached the BDV mtf indicator that calculates the band distance variation on the Bollinger Bands.

Should be possible to code a similar indicator for the Standard Error Bands ? Any other idea for hilighting the variation of the standard error bands would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance , Andrea

Files:
BDV mtf.mq4  4 kb
Reason: