Delta expert - 25$ grabber - page 12

Hi there!

Nice EA system, but i guess there is no way to win the battle against the 99% drawdowns without using stop loss orders(no matter how much good system is, it will loose all the money some day without stop loss, proved many times).

One more thing i noticed - sometimes this EA can grab 200-300 bucks but it still grabbing about 20-30(if i put 20 in the settings), if you will find way to fix this i think the system will become much more profitable.

I never actually coded in mq4(i'll try to lern from this one) but i have some expirience with other languages so if i find a way to fix some of the problems ill post it here.

Good Luck!

Visual Alert and Period addition to Solarwindfastalert

Hi there guys,

I wonder if any of you would do me a favor and add a visual signal and the period (the period included is not used in the program for calculation of # of bars) to solarwindfastsalert-1 indicator attached. I have already made an attempt to fix it but my programming in MQl is not that advanced.

Thanks a lot.

Ross

Files:

Perky:
backtest results attached

but be warned the backtest is slooooooow

the periods when it gets stuck is shen there are several trades that it has to resolve - this wastes our trading time and possible trading opportunities

What is the modeling quality percent??? Is it 90% or what??

Dave

ross123:
Hi there guys,

I wonder if any of you would do me a favor and add a visual signal and the period (the period included is not used in the program for calculation of # of bars) to solarwindfastsalert-1 indicator attached. I have already made an attempt to fix it but my programming in MQl is not that advanced.

Thanks a lot.

Ross

This indicator repaints so when it goes live and left alone the raw data bar results will be different then when the indicator is refreshed by restarting it.

Dave

OrderSend error 131 ???

forexmoments:
Yes it's possible, just a matter of one of the programmers modifying some of the code.

Hi.. Perky..

While I try the back test your EA.. I keep getting error "OrderSend error 131"..

How can I fix it to get the result like you...

by the way, I am using IBFX platform for it..

thanks...

error #131 is invalid trade volume (means lot size).

Perky: Question on PipmakerV5WinnerStoch_V2

I'm using the "stoch" version along with your template and 4 indi's (quite interesting!) on USD/CHF on demo acct FXDD.......am I correct in understanding that this EA can run on other chosen pairs? And should the default setting be either Long or Short depending upon the Day trend? It's loaded on the 1HR chart, but no trades triggered......Thank you for your kind help

Wrong writing in has been done.

How to put it out isn't understood.

Please ignore it.

Are u still on??

Perky, are u still on with your pipmaker......i have been reading the postings from the beginning to the end....there were no latest posting from you for a long time.....what happened?

Any news?

Hi Perky, thanks for all the updates you shared so far. Do you have any more news?