OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 2

What broker is it set for the current preset time start and finish?

Does it matter about TF of chart?

Results will be different on different broker data, backtest is all the same because data is downloaded from alpari.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
What broker is it set for the current preset time start and finish?

Does it matter about TF of chart?

Results will be different on different broker data, backtest is all the same because data is downloaded from alpari.

Alpari

I hour charts

Try it on demo for a week forward test

Regards

El Cid

Would you know what the settings would be for fxdd or ibfx?

Cheers

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Would you know what the settings would be for fxdd or ibfx? Cheers

FXDD is 1 hour ahead so need to change hours to

Determine the 07.00 CET – 8.00 CET High Low GBP/USD

& Determine the 08.00 CET – 9.00 CET High Low GBP/USD

Change mq4 file and forward test on demo for 1 week + cause this E A is not fully tested .

The quad b/o is the best one in terms of DD ?

Best regards

El Cid

ATTACHED CHANGED FILES

Basically, we are looking for the breakouts of the first hour of Frankfurt and London open, right?

ssotiro:
Basically, we are looking for the breakouts of the first hour of Frankfurt and London open, right?

Yes

and let the profits ride

until midnight

unless take profit achieved of 120

Close on friday at 19 .00 manually as I am not sure of the code on E A for friday close

next week I may get updated E A

regards

El cid

don't waste time

El Cid,

Instead of this EA, give Hans123 a try..that EA is almost identical to this concept but with more bells and whistles and has been tested for 1.5 years in live testing. It is a successful EA, even though it has large draws at times. Hope this saves the community some time and if I find it in my EA archive I will post the latest version. I believe there was a huge thread on strategybuilderfx on Hans123. Good luck!

fxspeedster:
El Cid, Instead of this EA, give Hans123 a try..that EA is almost identical to this concept but with more bells and whistles and has been tested for 1.5 years in live testing. It is a successful EA, even though it has large draws at times. Hope this saves the community some time and if I find it in my EA archive I will post the latest version. I believe there was a huge thread on strategybuilderfx on Hans123. Good luck!

Speedster

with all due respect to you ,I think you are mistaken.The quad version of my strategy makes 10,000 pips over 3 years on backtests so Hans strategy is definitely not better.The version I have presented here is the free version wheras the advanced pro version is far better and produces around 18000 pips over 3 years

StrategyBuilderFX

Here is a study iGor put his butt in.After iGoR's conclusion the Hans suffered a very disastotous period od drawdowns since August 2006 ,almost 1700 pips drawdown

Regards

El Cid

fxspeedster:
El Cid, Instead of this EA, give Hans123 a try..that EA is almost identical to this concept but with more bells and whistles and has been tested for 1.5 years in live testing. It is a successful EA, even though it has large draws at times. Hope this saves the community some time and if I find it in my EA archive I will post the latest version. I believe there was a huge thread on strategybuilderfx on Hans123. Good luck!

The Hans strategy is inefficiient and out of date.

StrategyBuilderFX

we have a new pro version being compiled

regards

El Cid

el cid:
Speedster

with all due respect to you ,I think you are mistaken.The quad version of my strategy makes 10,000 pips over 3 years on backtests so Hans strategy is definitely not better.The version I have presented here is the free version wheras the advanced pro version is far better and produces around 18000 pips over 3 years

StrategyBuilderFX

Here is a study iGor put his butt in.After iGoR's conclusion the Hans suffered a very disastotous period od drawdowns since August 2006 ,almost 1700 pips drawdown

Regards

El Cid

There are few versions of Hans floating around. Some very good, some good and others simply very bad. I agree with you regarding the drawdown..Hans has very poor money management, but the idea of determining the high/low over a period is same as yours. Hans does it over 4 hrs, yours does it over 1 hr. Latest version 7.04 of Hans was modified by somebody and was doing really well for about 1 year. However, it took some huge hits. The breakout idea is good but solid money management is needed to make it work. A set SL and TP is simply not effective due to the constant change in market volatility. 35 pip stop for today is not going to work tomorrow, etc. I think this is what your pro version improves correct?

Reason: