Looking for Price Display Indicator - page 2

mt5

Mayfair971:
The indicator gives a magnified price. sincerely

Is there a Magnified market price indicator for MT5 available somewhere please.

mladen:
Use this one. It has some extras. Also, if you do not want the price to change color in respect of close to open relation, set all the colors in parameters to same color

Thank you Mladen, once again you come up trumps

Magnified price for metatrader 5 ...

Use this one. It has some extras. Also, if you do not want the price to change color in respect of close to open relation, set all the colors in parameters to same color

spiritbreezer:
Is there a Magnified market price indicator for MT5 available somewhere please.

looking for inverted magnified market price on metatrader

i am not interested in renko charts but i used to watch the market price in this website XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site which give me this idea what if you see the price of eur/usd in the inverted price i means as usd/eur and watch the psychological numbers

so i calculate usd/eur when it equal 0.75 it will be on our eur/usd chart 1.3333 and i draw a horizontal line at this price

and i fount a great resistance area and also usd/gbp 0.65 = gbp/usd 1.5384 and when i draw a horizontal line at this price

i saw also a great resistance area and at cad/usd 0.95=usd/cad 1.0625 drawing horizontal line at this price you will see

a great resistance area

but for saving time i cannot calculate it for all forex couples so i am looking for indicator showing the inverted magnified market price metatrader to get more trading chances i hope someone already made such indicator

i donot think that i am the first trader who think in this

i captured some photos of the inverted price to see what i care for

kfma8899:
i am not interested in renko charts but i used to watch the market price in this website XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site which give me this idea what if you see the price of eur/usd in the inverted price i means as usd/eur and watch the psychological numbers

so i calculate usd/eur when it equal 0.75 it will be on our eur/usd chart 1.3333 and i draw a horizontal line at this price

and i fount a great resistance area and also usd/gbp 0.65 = gbp/usd 1.5384 and when i draw a horizontal line at this price

i saw also a great resistance area and at cad/usd 0.95=usd/cad 1.0625 drawing horizontal line at this price you will see

a great resistance area

but for saving time i cannot calculate it for all forex couples so i am looking for indicator showing the inverted magnified market price metatrader to get more trading chances i hope someone already made such indicator

i donot think that i am the first trader who think in this

i captured some photos of the inverted price to see what i care for

kfma8899

Take any price display indicator and for inverted price do the simple 1/price calculation. Nothing else is needed to be done

thanks madlen for reply but i want to save time i want indicator on the main chart showing the inverted price

this idea from any indicator saving time i already know this equation 1/price

and i know the equation how to calculate pivot levels but every trader want to save time that is why we have automatic daily

and weekly and monthly pivot indicator on chart it is about saving time

kfma8899:
thanks madlen for reply but i want to save time i want indicator on the main chart showing the inverted price

this idea from any indicator saving time i already know this equation 1/price

and i know the equation how to calculate pivot levels but every trader want to save time that is why we have automatic daily

and weekly and monthly pivot indicator on chart it is about saving time

Even though I fail to see how it can be used for majority of symbols, here is an indicator that will draw you a horizontal line using current price or an inverted current price. To have more than on on the same chart, set the LineID of each instance to unique value. Merry Christmas

Files:

Looking for Magnified Symbol Name Display Indicator

Hi everyone,

I was wondering does anyone have a similar indicator like the Magnified Price indi but one that shows a magnified symbol name on the chart that can be customized with font size and color?

I think I found one somewhere but can't seem to find it or remember its name!

And is their a Magnified symbol indicator both for MT4 and MT5 available?

Thanks in advance for anybody who has one or a link to one.

reservenotes:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering does anyone have a similar indicator like the Magnified Price indi but one that shows a magnified symbol name on the chart that can be customized with font size and color?

I think I found one somewhere but can't seem to find it or remember its name!

And is their a Magnified symbol indicator both for MT4 and MT5 available?

Thanks in advance for anybody who has one or a link to one.

reservenotes

Try this one : symbol_display.mq4

To have constant color, simple set all the 3 colors to same value

Files:

Thank you mladen for the fast reply!

If I find any other symbol displays that may be different or valuable I will share them with the community.

Reason: