The Genius Expert

Hello every one.

for a long time I think of a great big expert .

I reash to fact that the big thing building by group of really men , then ; I suggest to build an expert consist of several setratigies every setratigy represent a part of expert , we will divide the work on the members who want to take part .

any one want to take part in this big project , please list his name below .

Mercury,

Can you be more specific about your project? What is it? I for one am not interested in some strategies (for example based on martingailing), but can be interested in other.

Wookey

wookey:
Mercury,

Can you be more specific about your project? What is it? I for one am not interested in some strategies (for example based on martingailing), but can be interested in other.

Wookey

Hello Wookey .

The project is selection of good strategies with harsh conditions and integrated together to give good results .

The Elite Section of this website may be what you are looking for. NewDigital seems to pull it all together there with regular reports. I have been thinking about joining.

ES

ElectricSavant:
The Elite Section of this website may be what you are looking for. NewDigital seems to pull it all together there with regular reports. I have been thinking about joining. ES

Oh , I do not know about this subject before ,anyhow the project will divide the task on all members who want to join .

thank you very much .

There is thread in elite section EA Switcher. It is idea to create some tool or EA to switch EAs/manual trading systems depends on the market condition.

It was not difficult from the beginning as I am not changing the setting during the EAs testing. But the development is going very slowly. The main problem was to define the market condition by indicators and codes. I mean: choppy market condition (mql4 codes are ...) and so on.

Once we solved this problem so we got the other problem: how to predict the market condtion? For example: which manual trading system should be used from Monday? Seems this problem may be solved as well but it is very difficult and it is not quickly.

The problem is too fundamental to be solved in month or two so it does not matter where to develop: elite section or public threads.

There is the other problem: do we really need it or not?

Because most of the people are using 1, 2 or 3 trading systems. Nobody is using 10 or 15 trading systems and no one will use 10 or 15 EAs. And manual trading systems should cover all market conditions by rules. The same with EAs: EA must work in any market condition.

So, this developmend turned onto development of completely different EA as a tool and probable it will not be connected with any other system.

That is why it is so difficult to speed up this development.

newdigital:
There is the other problem: do we really need it or not?

Because most of the people are using 1, 2 or 3 trading systems. Nobody is using 10 or 15 trading systems and no one will use 10 or 15 EAs. And manual trading systems should cover all market conditions by rules. The same with EAs: EA must work in any market condition.

So, this developmend turned onto development of completely different EA as a tool and probable it will not be connected with any other system.

That is why it is so difficult to speed up this development.

Hello newdigital , I think no problem , we will put hard condition for every method or strategies .

Let Us start

The first thing is to collect experts or successful ways to integrate them later, it must not be the ways how complications or promote or hinder (hedhge) .

let us start .

The problem is... there are not any consistently, profitable experts....

mercury_man:
The first thing is to collect experts or successful ways to integrate them later, it must not be the ways how complications or promote or hinder (hedhge) . let us start .

mercury_man:
The first thing is to collect experts or successful ways to integrate them later, it must not be the ways how complications or promote or hinder (hedhge) . let us start .

mercury_man,

It is very difficult.

1. First thing is to collect experts and forward test for 1 year. Because backtesting is not reliable for some EAs.

2. Then trying to compare results with the market condition.

3. Then create market condition indicators to know exactly: it was choppy market, correction or bear market rally.

4. Then create market condition indicators to know which market condition will be tomorrow and next week with future possible support/resistance and with everything with good probability.

5. Then trying to compare the results of one year forward testing from many EAs with our new indicators ...

6. ... to understand that all EAs should work good with any market condition.

That is why it is in elite section: it was necessary to post the results for 1 year forward testing for many EAs; some of them should be profitable (otherwise what we are talking about, right?), coders created market condition indicators and some of them wanted to do it for elite section (read: "not for everybody") and so on. We did it.

So, we finished item #3 last month. Will start item #4 soon.

mercury_man,

It is very difficult.

Start with 1 year forward testing

We will continue it in elite section.

Reason: