Simple Stress Free System.. - page 3

Very Simple EA

amazingbook2007:
To archive the goal above I need someone to create the an EA with the criteria below: ---------

Hi amazingbook2007,

I'm not a good programmer like many of the people on forex-tsd, but since no one else had responded, I threw together a bare-bones EA going from your post. I'm not sure I understood all of the parameters, but take a look and see what you think. Perhaps someone who is good at EA programming will help out.

Regards,

ssdavis02

ssdavis02:
Hi amazingbook2007,

I'm not a good programmer like many of the people on forex-tsd, but since no one else had responded, I threw together a bare-bones EA going from your post. I'm not sure I understood all of the parameters, but take a look and see what you think. Perhaps someone who is good at EA programming will help out.

Regards,

ssdavis02

thanks ssdavis02,

Shall try it

1Dave7:
Can you post the ea please to test out???

Dave

<<<

For God's sake.

There are only 7 posts before yours.. you couldn't bother to read them to see the man is ASKING for an EA?

amazingbook2007:
in normal trading yes 5 pip would be very small , but we are not trading the normal price here , the system actually initiate from spike that breach strongest Resistance OR Support of yesterday. In order for the spike to breach this S/R zone it would need a momentum...

when a price drive with momentum it will jump up/down barely looking back, so if the spike actualy pullback and stop at 5 pip , it is considered low on momentum therefore not profitable to trade!

thats why 5 pip is enough as stop loss.. tadaa! (you can put 8/10 s/L if you really want to be secure - up to you)

--------------------------

okay so to prove a policemen can also do programming (besides being a creator of a trading strategy) I've decided to do the programming myself. But the EA wont start although theres no eror at all!

WHY WHY WHY? AAARRRGHHH..

heres the code:

-----------------

int start()

{

int ticket;

//----

{

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, 0.01, iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) + 3*Point, 3, 5*Point, 4*Point, "Buy 1", 1, 22*60*60, 0);

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, 0.03, iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) + 5*Point, 3, 5*Point, 4*Point, "Buy 2", 2, 22*60*60, 0);

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, 0.03, iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1)+ 8*Point, 3, 5*Point, 4*Point, "Buy 3", 3, 22*60*60, 0) ;

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, 0.02, iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) + 13*Point, 3, 4*Point, 5*Point, "Buy 4", 4, 22*60*60,0) ;

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, 0.01, iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) + 21*Point, 3, 4*Point, 10*Point, "Buy 5", 5, 22*60*60,0) ;

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, 0.01, iLow(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) - 3*Point, 3, 5*Point, 4*Point, "Sell 1", 1, 22*60*60, 0);

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, 0.03, iLow(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) - 5*Point, 3, 5*Point, 4*Point, "Sell 2", 2, 22*60*60,0);

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, 0.03, iLow(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) - 8*Point, 3, 5*Point, 4*Point, "Sell 3", 3, 22*60*60, 0);

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, 0.02, iLow(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) - 13*Point, 3,4*Point, 5*Point, "Sell 4", 4, 22*60*60, 0) ;

ticket=OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, 0.01, iLow(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1) - 21*Point, 3,4*Point, 10*Point, "Sell 5", 5, 22*60*60, 0) ;

}

}

return(0);

I get what your saying.....you might not get many profitable trades a month but the good ones would usually outweigh the accumulated losses. Remember guys that when the market gets moving it can move more than a hundred points in a single direction in a few hours.

I've never bothered to learn EA coding either, otherwise I would whip up an EA for you. I fear the EA might be more trouble than it's worth though, every computer program has unexpected bugs, plus there could always be communication issues between the EA and the server that could cost you big time. Here's something for you if you happen to be trading with more than $10,000. FXCM has a team of programmers that will write and maintain your automated system. It would be much more stable than any EA. Might be something to think about, or aspire for.

Cyclesurfer:
I've never bothered to learn EA coding either, otherwise I would whip up an EA for you. I fear the EA might be more trouble than it's worth though, every computer program has unexpected bugs, plus there could always be communication issues between the EA and the server that could cost you big time. Here's something for you if you happen to be trading with more than $10,000. FXCM has a team of programmers that will write and maintain your automated system. It would be much more stable than any EA. Might be something to think about, or aspire for.

A good written EA is stabile and has not this issues you mention.

I am using several EA's on live accounts and never had problems with it.

sjerar:
A good written EA is stabile and has not this issues you mention. I am using several EA's on live accounts and never had problems with it.

Great

I'm sure everyones experiance will be a little different.

Cyclesurfer:
Great I'm sure everyones experiance will be a little different.

Sure, I also had issues with the ones that were not good written.

Over the years I have been testing more then 200 EA's, only 10 of them I withholded for live trading.

Doesn't mean the 190 "bad ones" have not been stabile, but just not profitable.

Have you used the EA and did not make profits for your trading ?

nicesurf:
Have you used the EA and did not make profits for your trading ?

Sure 190 lost money, but those I never used in a real money account.

Reason: