Repainting system

Files:
fv.rar 316 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tampa:
I think this repaints

haosvisual_mod.mq4

It does. But there are correctly coded T3 smoothed WPR indicators that do not repaint - you can use one of those

tampa
tampa  
mladen:
It does. But there are correctly coded T3 smoothed WPR indicators that do not repaint - you can use one of those

Anyone made like that one?

tampa
tampa  

This one too (repaints)

japan_candlestic.mq4

Files:
tampa
tampa  

All these repaint :

repainting.rar

Files:
Alianzer
Alianzer  

Hi guys

Can somebody clarify for me if this indi is a total repainter(probably is, it looks too good), or is it only repeinting few bars back? I checked it on 1M chart and it was repainting till the second candle was in its favor, then even if the price whent the other way the signal stayed in its place. It could be also that it is doing this only on the 1M chart only...and coud repaint badly on higher TF.

Im no coder so im just asking here

vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

thx in advance

mntiwana Tiwana
mntiwana Tiwana  
Alianzer:
Hi guys

Can somebody clarify for me if this indi is a total repainter(probably is, it looks too good), or is it only repeinting few bars back? I checked it on 1M chart and it was repainting till the second candle was in its favor, then even if the price whent the other way the signal stayed in its place. It could be also that it is doing this only on the 1M chart only...and coud repaint badly on higher TF.

Im no coder so im just asking here

vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

thx in advance

it repaints.

Files:
2_3.png 69 kb