Repainting indicators - page 53

nkcoghill:
would be awesome if someone could make me a bar version of all of these inside the same indicator like this: Screenshot by Lightshot s_p_mony__alerts_1.01.mq4 supertrend_nrp_new.mq4 ssl_fast-nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4 one that allows you to edit the variables.

I would be happy with only the ssl bar though as long as it doesnt repaint when your set at the same timeframe as your chart,pretty sure the one I had di because it showed different results than the line ssl nrp when they both had same settings.

nkcoghill:
I would be happy with only the ssl bar THOUGH

SSL is equal to Gann high low activator.

You can check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Gann High-Low activator histo 3.mq4 (among a lot of Gann high low activator versions - that version is already multi time frame and has alerts too)

alright thanks mladen, that indicator you posted does not work tthough when you decompile shows 12 errors.

nkcoghill:
alright thanks mladen, that indicator you posted does not work tthough when you decompile shows 12 errors.

I am sure you meant "compile" not "decompile"

Anyway, new here is a mt4 compatible version : gann_high-low_activator_histo_3_nmc.mq4

yeah alright that one works but it does not match the ssl nrp i posted the ssl is set at Lb 10, MA method 3, and the gann high-low histo is set at Lb 10. both are set to current timeframe.

Screenshot by Lightshot

nkcoghill:
yeah alright that one works but it does not match the ssl nrp i posted the ssl is set at Lb 10, MA method 3, and the gann high-low histo is set at Lb 10. both are set to current timeframe. Screenshot by Lightshot

On the main chart : SSL, Lb period 10 MaType 0 (SMA = which is the only ma type Gann have used - he never used any other average type for high low average lookback)

In the sub-window : Gann high low activator, Lb period 10

All the rest of the parameters are using default values

They match perfectly (as you can see)

All the best

Files:
ssl_to_gann.gif  77 kb

nkcoghill:
yeah alright that one works but it does not match the ssl nrp i posted the ssl is set at Lb 10, MA method 3, and the gann high-low histo is set at Lb 10. both are set to current timeframe. Screenshot by Lightshot

Which indicator repaints?

techmac:
Which indicator repaints?

None of those indicators repaints

Super signals channel (repaints)

super-signals-channel.mq4

Super arrow (repaints)

super_arrow_indicator.mq4

Reason: