Project Ashton - FXA0

I created this thread to manage some of my projects. A lot of these are in beta stages but you're welcome to test and use them. I appreciate any feedback.

-neta1o

INDICATORS

FXA0 - CCI Majoro ver1 IND.mq4

This indicator plots the CCI and the Weighted Moving Average of the CCI line. You can change the time frame and a few other inputs.

FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50 plus ATR ver1.2.mq4

This indicator is based on the Jamie Saettele RSI strategy Going Beyond 70 and 30

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174838

FXA0 - RSI Majoro ver1 IND.mq4

Is similar to the CCI Majoro indicator above but based on the RSI instead of the CCI. It plots the RSI line and the Moving Average of the RSI line.

FXA0 - Square Sign Trigger ver1 IND.mq4

This indicator is based on the following article

Traders Tips - June 2007

Basically it uses the Parabolic SAR, Moving Averages, RSI and Chalkins Volatility and plots a simple line.

*Note you will need to have the 'Chaikins Volatility.mq4' file in your indicators folder for this to work.

FXA0 - Statistics and Odds ver1 IND.mq4

This indicator displays various statistics about the chart it is put on. This is very much in its infancy but I made this for a friend and a lot of the output is very valuable. I've found myself stealing code from this for my Expert Advisors.

EXPERTS

FXA0 - CCI Majoro ver1.1 EA.mq4

This Expert uses the CCI Major indicator above so it will need to be in the indicators folder. Basically it trades long if the CCI is above the Moving Average of the CCI and it trades short if the CCI is below the Moving Average of the CCI.

*Note, this one also needs a bit of work. I made this one for a friend and haven't really spent much time with it.

FXA0 - Ladderv0.03 EA.mq4

This is my most dedicated project based on the 10points3 concept. It trades using the RSI but I have a lot of other indicators in the notes section that I intend to use in the future. This opens and closes trades based on the indicator. No stop losses. This EA will likely be updated significantly in the future.

FXA0 - Stomper 4H ver1.2 EA .mq4

This EA is based on the FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50 plus ATR ver1.2.mq4 indicator above. It trades long and adds to position going above RSI of 50. It goes short in opposite direction. I haven't worked on this EA and it was one of my first projects so I'm sure the code sucks. Your welcome to modify and update if you wish and I'll post and update in this thread but I probably won't really pay attention to this EA much. It gets killed in sideways markets. The concept was to use the ATR to avoid taking bad entries but no matter what percentage of the ATR you use you either enter bad trades or miss good ones. It does catch some good big trades but it needs some work.

I'm reserving this space for some additional things I'll post in the near future. Enjoy...

Please Add alerts to your indicator

Could you please add an popup audio alert to your FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50.mq4 indicator

Thank you

neta1o:
I created this thread to manage some of my projects. A lot of these are in beta stages but you're welcome to test and use them. I appreciate any feedback.

-neta1o

INDICATORS

FXA0 - CCI Majoro ver1 IND.mq4

This indicator plots the CCI and the Weighted Moving Average of the CCI line. You can change the time frame and a few other inputs.

FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50 plus ATR ver1.2.mq4

This indicator is based on the Jamie Saettele RSI strategy Going Beyond 70 and 30

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174838

FXA0 - RSI Majoro ver1 IND.mq4

Is similar to the CCI Majoro indicator above but based on the RSI instead of the CCI. It plots the RSI line and the Moving Average of the RSI line.

FXA0 - Square Sign Trigger ver1 IND.mq4

This indicator is based on the following article

Traders Tips - June 2007

Basically it uses the Parabolic SAR, Moving Averages, RSI and Chalkins Volatility and plots a simple line.

*Note you will need to have the 'Chaikins Volatility.mq4' file in your indicators folder for this to work.
Reason: