Please fix this indicator or EA - page 185

rafiki:

Hello.

Please fix this indicator to work on the dax and other charts not working 24h and delete letters BO.

Thanks in advice.

That can not be done - simply because indices are lacking data for the required time when the London open happens. You might try adjusting the time in the parameters, but then you are going to get false results

As of skipping the "BO" : here is a version without that

mladen:

That can not be done - simply because indices are lacking data for the required time when the London open happens. You might try adjusting the time in the parameters, but then you are going to get false results

As of skipping the "BO" : here is a version without that

Thanks for the the indicator i will marked the manually.

mladen:

If you were referring to compiler warnings, they are fixed now

a quick question: does this indicator recalculate?

YeshuaYoke:
a quick question: does this indicator recalculate?

Yes, it repaints

See the comparison : blue and red are made by that version, green and orange by the non-repainting (attached) version

pls can you help me add arrow to dis indicator and MA WHEN IT CROSSES the arrow appear pls and alert

pls can you help me add arrow to dis indicator and MA WHEN IT CROSSES the arrow appear pls and alert

dotmund:

dotmund

Both are recalculating/repainting. Not suitable for alerts

could someone please code this EA for me

price above 200 WMA and price cross up on adv forecaster - BUY

price below 200 WMA and price cross down on adv forecaster - SELL

alert sound, alert message and CLOSE when price crosses back below adv forecaster for BUY and back above adv forecaster for SELL.

please im hoping it can be made as a histogram

kind regards,

YESHUAYOKE

YeshuaYoke:

could someone please code this EA for me

price above 200 WMA and price cross up on adv forecaster - BUY

price below 200 WMA and price cross down on adv forecaster - SELL

alert sound, alert message and CLOSE when price crosses back below adv forecaster for BUY and back above adv forecaster for SELL.

please im hoping it can be made as a histogram

kind regards,

YESHUAYOKE

YeshuaYoke

It already has alerts that are (with a small deviation) working like you described it

Dear coders...

Please help, why this attach freezing my chart and alerts continously (build 1010 vers.4).

Thanks in advance.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
Reason: