How I made $50000 in 9 months

Hi all,

I want to share my success story with you all. I have opened a forex account with a broker 9 months ago. My initial deposit was just $1000.00 dollars. I ran the cyberiatrader EA for about 9 months and my account balance is ~50000 now. Looks like cyberiatrader EA works well during trending markets

Hinnu

chinnu:
Hi all,

I want to share my success story with you all. I have opened a forex account with a broker 9 months ago. My initial deposit was just $1000.00 dollars. I ran the cyberiatrader EA for about 9 months and my account balance is ~50000 now. Looks like cyberiatrader EA works well during trending markets

Hinnu

<script type="text/javascript"

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

lol ad script with ad link.

Are you trying to make us follow this link?

Nice to hear! Thanks for letting us know!! Can you post a statement here? And a link to a source code to the EA or maybe you can post it here? (You already made money with it, why not share? )

Oh...

If anyone's interested:

CyberiaTrader - MQL4 Code Base

CyberiaTrader EA on our forum:

- big public thread with author's comments and posts, the the settings and forward testing results is here.

- elite section thread is here.

chinnu:
Hi all,

Hinnu

Please post what settings you used and what timeframe/currency you used.

My backtest generates a good curve going south-east on 2007 for eur/usd default, 1000 lot depo, 0,1 risk

hi

newdigital:
CyberiaTrader EA on our forum:

- big public thread with author's comments and posts, the the settings and forward testing results is here.

- elite section thread is here.

it's remain me again bout this scalping EA that I'm looking for

thanks ND

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

This is a Joke, The Author of this Thread joined on Feb 1, 2006, so a year and a half later he finally decides to place a post in this forum BULL----

txsundevil:
This is a Joke, The Author of this Thread joined on Feb 1, 2006, so a year and a half later he finally decides to place a post in this forum BULL----

You need to be a registered user to download attachments, you don't need any posts to view attachments.

Hi chinnu. I am a new member on here only of a few days.

Do you have that live statement to share with us?

Can you help me load the site of this EA? It doesn't work for me. Is there some new site?

Just interested in more info or any further details with access to demo trading accounts including statements, live account statements spanning over a year and anything additional as a bonus, backtests are easy to make look good, aren't they...

I'll see what demo trades show as well myself.

chinnu you going to share with us here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

Anybodi used it in real trading ? How is result ?

Cyberia has been around for a while, I think there is a thread here or on one of the other boards with live results. Long story short (if I remember correctly), it backtests very well but falls flat in live trading. I think there is some "advanced" version or something along those lines you can purchase but I would bet its just as worthless.

Post your Statement

If you post your statement, that will End the debate!! I'm tired of people pushing EA's or systems and never Showing the proof!! If anyone asks me I would post my LIVE Statement, Period!!!! In fact, I'm the guy that had my statement stolen and passed off as someone elses Fom The Joe Gasporoni Thread!!So put Up, Or Shut up!!! Just My opinion!!

Steve

Reason: