How I made $50000 in 9 months - page 2

"How to make a small fortune in Forex.......start with a large one"

I want to know more details !

you cant run cyberiatrader with just $1000 account...what a load of bollocks...he's a clown..

I tested Cyberia Trader EA out for a week and it made too many losing trades. Anyway, I gave up because I was bored of it, now testing it again and its logic says it is uncertain.

I agree with what has been said in the past and present about this EA. I think that others have based their profitable EA's on this same code or same style, because I have one that seems similar and makes winning trades (up to 1K each week), so maybe if it was coded differently and also by an experienced trader or their instructions it would be a good EA.

philt:
you cant run cyberiatrader with just $1000 account...what a load of bollocks...he's a clown..

I don't think it is the original clown that started this thread.

If you go to metaquotes site and see the Russian that joined and uploaded Cyberia EA his profile lists himself as - Joker.

Sorry if this is a double post but there is a problem with me posting.

philt:

I don't think it is the original clown that started this thread.

If you go to metaquotes site and see the Russian that joined and uploaded Cyberia EA his profile lists himself as - Joker.

All EA's backtested on perfect modelling quality will never work the same on live data.

NEVER.

Look at the differences in how systems work on different brokers, on demo and live, how all of a sudden MT4 downloads 2 bars, out of the blue, and how downloads diff data all the time.

This is broker giving messed up data so your system wont do what it supposed to do and not go the way it supposed to go.

If you start making profits, they start doing it even more.

They must put you in a group the "making money lets mess with them" group.

23:19:59 HistoryCenter: synchronize 'GBPUSDm240'

23:20:02 HistoryCenter: 3008 bars imported in 'GBPUSDm240'

23:20:02 HistoryCenter: synchronize 'GBPUSDm240'

23:20:03 HistoryCenter: 2 bars imported in 'GBPUSDm240'

You think these bars are to help you?LOL

kjhfdgjfhdghdf

you may be right but as a matter of fact this EA no longer works so anyways discussing it is useless

I've backtested for small periods with small loss. Longer periods give longer loss.

Up till 2004 it gives very good results but up till the middle of 2004 data is CONVERTED FROM MT3 FORMAT TO MT4 FORMAT SO IF YOU FOUND AN EA THAT WORKS WELL DURING 1999-2004 AND DOESN'T WORK FURTHER - forget about it and look for something better.

Reason: