Need Help w/Expert Advisor

Hi Traders, I am trying to create an Expert Advisor that will close a trade when the RSI 13 crosses the EMA 6. I pan to manually open the trade but would like it closed with this expert advisor. Can I get one of you programmers to help me or point me to someone who can ? I am new to MT4 and have started reading through the user guide but I am far from being able to write this. thank you,

How do you make them cross?

I have the RSI and EMA plotted below the main chart. When the price breaks out of my the price channel and the RSI crosses the EMA, I open a trade. My exit is when the RSI comes back and crosses the EMA. I have a chart attached with some trades last week. I am at work so I do not have this in MT4 and I do not have the price channel. thanks

Files:
rsi_ema.doc  67 kb

Thats the first time I see EMA of RSI

Sorry, can't help. That charting package is not MT4 by the way. It would require a new indicator for that.

Or it would require someone who can add a EMA into the RSI and make RSI EMA indicator. I can make an EA that will close the trade after the cross but it will work with closed bars only.

Thanks Shinigami. I have a second choice. How about an EA that will close a trade when 2 MAs cross ? I have an attachment that shows the details(you may need to view with print preview). The close will be when the EMA (2 period set to the close price) crosses the SMA (3 period set to the open price). Thank you very much, really appreciate your help.

Files:
ema_sma.doc  116 kb

Just for information:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank you..

EMA of RSI ? that's very easy to do ,just set up RSI as buffer and use the function iMAonArray with MODE_EMA .

you can also have ema of rsi on chart with the option "first indicator data" .

Thanks mobdeep386.. I tried to get MA on RSI last night and could not do it. Can you explain how to get to "first indicator data" ? thx

open MT4 chart

Ctrl+ N

Indicators

drag and drop RSI on the chart

a window appears

ok

drag and drop MA

a window appears

select exponential mod

also select first indicator's data instead of close in the winwow

Done

thanks, I'll try it.