Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 270

code_trader:
Yea, definitely need to scrutinize the sources we get our information from. Haven't heard of Max Yield strat yet but I'll look into it, thanks! code_trader

You're welcome.

nlenz:
Yes, like you position trade a stock - do some research and also need to have good sources of information. nlenz

You know when trading Forex with most brokers, you have to pay the swap, am I right?

Just make sure you account for that when holding your positio for long periods.

Ish

ismael360:
You know when trading Forex with most brokers, you have to pay the swap, am I right?

Just make sure you account for that when holding your positio for long periods.

Ish

Good point Ismael, definitely has to be thought of.

Hello all.....

Hello All,

It has been a long while since I have been here. It is nice to see that this thread is still alive, although on life support, and that it has taken on a life of its own. I am still trading full time. I still trade FTC as well as other methods. FTC still works good in the original method I described in the start of this thread. I only get about 2 or 3 good signals per month so I have been using other methods as well. I lost my partner Forex11 a long time ago so I have been solo on the trading front.

If there are some out there who would like to ask questions about the original method, feel free to ask me. Please only ask about the original method that I posted from the start. There are others here who can touch on the alternate methods.

Thanks to MrPip and the original crew who have helped out along the way.

Happy Trading and happy holidays...

-Bear

Hello BigBear,

It is an honour to have you visit this thread again, which I've been following for over a year.

May I ask if the original method that you refer to (and trade) on post #1 - is the first bottom one or the updated one with the MFI?

Can you also give some more statistics on your trades with it, such as how many pips you can generally expect to make per month, win/loss%, and worst DD or month?

Thanks,

nlenz

O.K., never mind the statistic, can you just please tell me which of the 2 systems on post #1 do you prefer? Is it the one with the MFI?

Thanks

nlenz:
O.K., never mind the statistic, can you just please tell me which of the 2 systems on post #1 do you prefer? Is it the one with the MFI? Thanks

Hey nlenz,

The version with MFI is still the one I use today. Drawdowns depend on what 3 TFs your using. I got a PM earlier about using Daily & Weekly, those drawdowns can and will be greater than someone using lower TFS. But lower TFS give you more signals, but less of them are going to be big moves.

I might suggest that you stay away from the market as a whole during the months of August & December as well as the last 2 weeks of November. That is when the market is just not worth the risk so I go on holiday.

I suggest you take a solid 3 month block of demo trading so you can see how it all works. I read that you have following the thread for a year, but you really should get that trading out of the way. Even better, sign up with a penny trading firm, like Oanda for example, and trade live market on the cheap. You will then be able to fully grasp how this is traded in a live environment.

Hope that helps,

Bear-

----------

bigbear3391:
Hey nlenz,

The version with MFI is still the one I use today. Drawdowns depend on what 3 TFs your using. I got a PM earlier about using Daily & Weekly, those drawdowns can and will be greater than someone using lower TFS. But lower TFS give you more signals, but less of them are going to be big moves.

I might suggest that you stay away from the market as a whole during the months of August & December as well as the last 2 weeks of November. That is when the market is just not worth the risk so I go on holiday.

I suggest you take a solid 3 month block of demo trading so you can see how it all works. I read that you have following the thread for a year, but you really should get that trading out of the way. Even better, sign up with a penny trading firm, like Oanda for example, and trade live market on the cheap. You will then be able to fully grasp how this is traded in a live environment.

Hope that helps,

Bear-

Thank you for the explanation BigBear!

nlenz

good indicator

Thank you very much.

Very useful indicator.

user4001:
Walterw you can try the attached zig-zag indicator.I think this one update correct and it has an alert also.
Reason: