Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 4

yan7181:
another super signal stuff?

Hey yan7181,

what do you mean? have you seen this b4 elsewhere? i swear i have not copied this off of anyone. if someone else has used this its stricly coinkidink.

Bear-

jatki24300:
That is what I was thinking.

bigbear3391

Keep up the good work. If there is a ea made will you post it. Thanks.

Hey jatki4300,

Thanks 4 the kind words. I dont want to make it to complicated for myself but if you guyz wana add stuff or refine it be my guests. I placed it here to get help with an EA & becuase I know that the users here will make it better.

Thanks everyone for your support. Lets make those pips.

Bear-

If somebody is making an EA for this system the following would help.

Stop to break even after x number of pips.

Take partial profit after x number of pips

Trail stop by x number of pips.

Only take trade after arrow if price moves above high (for longs) or low (for shorts) of alert candle t(o act as a filter.)

Just my suggestions to make this a good system.

bigbear3391:
Hey yan7181,

what do you mean? have you seen this b4 elsewhere? i swear i have not copied this off of anyone. if someone else has used this its stricly coinkidink.

Bear-

not actually the same, just that someone created a indicator call super signal, it is based on zigzag also. i am afraid that the price kept pushing high or lowerer, the signal will repaint.

BIgbear, a question here... once the zig zag pointer arrow was plotted does it stay plotted, doesnt disappear ? specially if price went against it... thanks Walter.

hi,

I'm trying this out. Looks good so far. Only time will tell if it will work for me.

Today's trades

eur/usd o: 1.3809 c:1.3756 +53 pips

eur/jpy o: 163.86 c: 162.86 +100 pips

chf/jpy o: 99.70 c: 99.26 +44 pips

total so far today +197

I just got into this one

Files:

jtre,

Are all your today trades on H1 ?

bigbear3391,

If you enter a trade, got stopped out and after a while see another signal in the same direction do you enter again ?

jtre:
hi,

I'm trying this out. Looks good so far. Only time will tell if it will work for me.

Today's trades

eur/usd o: 1.3809 c:1.3756 +53 pips

eur/jpy o: 163.86 c: 162.86 +100 pips

chf/jpy o: 99.70 c: 99.26 +44 pips

total so far today +197

I just got into this one

well that looks cool, so far what I see on your chart, and this was my question to bigbear, you have one bar pased since arrow plot... thas nice... the second big question here will be, if price moves down below arrow, will arrow disapear ? cheers Walter.

By the way jtre, can you tell me what indicator is your horizontal lines (pivots) thanks Walter.

Files:
arrow.gif  28 kb
Reason: