Bressert Double Stochastic - page 14

mladen:
Multi time frame versions of rsi fan and rsi fan signal indicators

Upgraded RSI fan - signals too : rsi_-_fan_signals_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded "composite" dss : dss_bressert_-_composite_2.1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

with excuse, can you make me understand what (act) exact is DIVISOR and what actual it do and how we use it effectively for max results.........and how much max compositions we may apply,there are 8,what is the use of so many...looks i am getting reverse rather than ahead,

This looks much better, mladen the 2.1 is very confusing.

Dear mladen and mrtools,

on this place, its time to say many thank´s for all your efforts und all your hard work.

It´s incredible and I´m very thankful.

Greatings from Munich

Jim Clark

krelian99:
This looks much better, mladen the 2.1 is very confusing.

dear krelian

yes,i tried to experiment for an hour and turn confuse how to fine tune it,lastly i felt,i must go back in kindergarten restart learn again things,still i am so far from knowledge,also felt about readers and learners like me,TITLE SENIOR must be start from 1000 posts,PRE SENIOR from 500 and PRO above 1500.here every next is senior for example look at me hhhhhh

then kind boss cook a easy one 2.2,thanks to great boss...........and krelian how you get time out of your favorite thread.

Jim Clark:
Dear mladen and mrtools,

on this place, its time to say many thank´s for all your efforts und all your hard work.

It´s incredible and I´m very thankful.

Greatings from Munich

Jim Clark

please include my same feelings and credentials too.

regards to all of you

lucmat:
Hi mladen

It is only my curiosity!

I think a repainting version of this indicator could be useful to indicate overbought/oversold levels!

Have you any idea mladen?

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

Re-reading your post.

Could you explain your idea a bit more?

is there Bresssert Triple Stochastic?

Pava:
is there Bresssert Triple Stochastic?

It does not, but we can try it out

At a first glance seems like a good idea

mladen:
More or less this should be it - it s somewhat smother than the dss, and some parameters playing recommended : tss.ex4

it looks like it precedes price action...so breaking levels might help

Reason: