History files for EAs

Hi! I've been uploading/converting/testing history files for 23 currency pairs Alpari offers using their history files but those files are HORRIBLE.

Does anyone know where can I get MT4 history files for free? Last 7 years would be great, but last 3 years would do as well. I only have last year (2006+2007) data.

Besides D1 data is crappy (I only downloaded M1 data and converted it into all others). D1 shows 65-75% quality. Small timeframes show 89% or higher.

If you know, please write where can I download good history data for last few years. Free of course.

I do not need 99%, 90% would do the trick.

Shinigami:
Hi! I've been uploading/converting/testing history files for 23 currency pairs Alpari offers using their history files but those files are HORRIBLE.

Does anyone know where can I get MT4 history files for free? Last 7 years would be great, but last 3 years would do as well. I only have last year (2006+2007) data.

Besides D1 data is crappy (I only downloaded M1 data and converted it into all others). D1 shows 65-75% quality. Small timeframes show 89% or higher.

If you know, please write where can I download good history data for last few years. Free of course.

I do not need 99%, 90% would do the trick.

I am using data from Alpari rus broker which i downloaded long time ago from their old website. Then I used some other data published on viac forum (Alpari as well). I think you know those places. As I know Alpari is having new website and probable new data which may be HORRIBLE as you said but I did not check those new data.

Besides there is script to check/fill the gaps in data on mql4 database website (russian version of website). And there are some other scripts there convert M1 data to all timeframes in one click.

You may download the data from viac forum since 2001 to 2004 or 2005 (they promised that they checked everything manually) and all you need to do is to ask the data from 2005 or 2006 to the present time.

If you can not find so I may post my data but it will be very very big zip'ed file.

If you need some other data then Alpari rus so if I remember it is some thread in commercial section started about one year ago: some member started free project to collect the data for almost all the brokers. As i rememer it is free. But, sorry, I don't know the current situation with this project as it was started on the other website or forum.

Reason: