GBP/USD will reach 2.06 in the end of month - page 3

yano125:
talktome,

EW is not like any ordinary system. it is based on a complex theory that RN Elliott developed.

There is a thread using Elliott Wave Theory / counting in their analysis here at forex-tsd by EACAN here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Then it would be good to get your hands on a copy of Robert Prechters book " Elliott Wave Principle, The BAsics of Market Behaviour ".

It is a long read but a very good one.

I have not come across any real EW Count indicators. But there are a few EW Count softwares available but could cost a fortune. The book is not expensive and worth much much more than what you actually pay for.

yano

Yano, Thanks so much.

I think GBP will be up after NFP for at least 200 pips (now is 0355) to 0555. Just my thought and I do not trade this report.

Yeh but it will come down again before it reaches for a high push.

Look how they messing with us on the euro atm delayed nfp spike by 1.5 hours pinging and ponging this is psychological warfare not techs.

They waiting and adding up the orders then going ok lets go.

Now MT4 the last update seems to use more cpu I think MQsoftware play some part in all this.

Seems Euro took 3 waves to get the highest its ever been before once it may take another 3 and maybe we only on up wave 2 looking for some down time now???I think??

hi

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yeh but it will come down again before it reaches for a high push.

Look how they messing with us on the euro atm delayed nfp spike by 1.5 hours pinging and ponging this is psychological warfare not techs.

They waiting and adding up the orders then going ok lets go.

Now MT4 the last update seems to use more cpu I think MQsoftware play some part in all this.

Seems Euro took 3 waves to get the highest its ever been before once it may take another 3 and maybe we only on up wave 2 looking for some down time now???I think??

Hi all,

Just my analysis, GBP will go higher again I think to 2.05 ...it's better to buy when it goes down

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

When you see this pair ups and downs, you should know that Forex trading is a very tough business.

prasxz:
Hi all,

Just my analysis, GBP will go higher again I think to 2.05 ...it's better to buy when it goes down

===================

Why???!

please post your analysis.

what happenned to GU???? i lost 150 pips yesterday....any analysis????

I think GBP is on the turn to uptrend again to 0555 if it can hold on to 0245.

talktome:
Can not believe it. It may break 2.06 today. I hope every one makes some profits.

what?today?i see further downside could be seen

hi

moha00:
Why???! please post your analysis.

Today I think since 2.0180 not break it will go higher again to 2.0460 for 4H chart analysis....it's better taking buy with SL 2.0180.....just my 2 cent

===================

Reason: