Money Printing Machine - Model I

see the chart below and you may guess the method.

I only have SmartQuant code because I trade with Interactivebrokers.

the code is here: SmartQuant Discussion :: View topic - Sliding-Down/Buying-Long Breakout

Files:

This means nothing to us. Please share your rules, charts, system, etc. so that we can provide input.

TickJob:
see the chart below and you may guess the method.

I only have SmartQuant code because I trade with Interactivebrokers.

the code is here: SmartQuant Discussion :: View topic - Sliding-Down/Buying-Long Breakout

I just love the names of these threads. Money printing machine, you have to laugh.

Especially when it just has a pretty picture, and the author runs away .

creztor:
I just love the names of these threads. Money printing machine, you have to laugh.

sorry,

I am not running away,

I am busy in collecting money

keep on dropping down from

the machine.

That may be true, but what is your reason for posting here? If I tell you I made $126,500.00 last year in my Forex trading, what good does that do for you? It helps you nothing, does it.

What you are posting helps nobody. Please tell us your system, your method, your rules, or how to duplicate your charts. Other than doing that, you are just wasting space.

TickJob:

stitch961

Tick, Like MJ says, please give us some solid info so we can evaluate your method. The charts are good to look at, but no real information. Help us out, Bob

i only see a lot of false signals, are you sure it is profitable?

This is from the other site:

This strategy is only buy-long. Applicable for up trend market.

When price goes down, the buy-long breakout price will be adjusted lower.

When loss, the next lot size is increased according to 1,1,2,3,5,8,13...

SL=Range, TP=2xRange.

In the down trend market, Sliding-Up/Selling-Short Breakout should be used. Or maybe better if you have two accounts, one buying-long, one-selling-short.

I think it can be further improved. Any suggestion is welcome.

If I can cut and paste, the original poster could have done the same and we would have had a potential start of a discussion...

The SmartQuant code looks C++-like and wouldn't probably be too hard to convert. But is it worth the trouble?

EDIT: the strategy works now both long and short. Question: Why am I doing all this work?

I don't understand how to read the chart, and why did you show your chart here without explanation ? Pls explain your chart so that we understand and can give comments.

Nic

Reason: