Automated Stoploss and Takeprofit - page 2

Faultyboy:
thanks, i need it to be automated its no use running a ea but still having to sit infront of the pc the whole time to place the stops. :/ is there no 3rd party program i can use or anything? will the swiss knife script run automatically? thanks

You've got a top notch programmer like Herbert feeding you all the answers, and you still can't figure it out. Stop posting for a minute, and read a couple of posts instead. The Swiss Army (not knife) will do everything you're moaning about. Slow the F#$@ down and use your brain instead of whining like a brat in a toy store.

No offense of course.

P.S. your user name suits you.

Will i be able to run Swiss ARMY in conjunction with my EA that will be placing the orders?

Faultyboy:
Will i be able to run Swiss ARMY in conjunction with my EA that will be placing the orders?

You're kidding me, right?

I have an Expert automatic SL TP but is working only on MIG.

If somboby know where I can get this EA for all Brokers I appreciate !

Files:
sl_tp.ex4  4 kb

HerbertH:
I changed an existing script to your needs. I never used it, but it seems to do what you want.

Please verify on demo account first, in case I made a booboo....

Cheers,

Herbert

thanks alot

i am looking for this but hopefully it runs well

Automatic buy and sell stop order?

Hello everybody :L)

Is there somehow a magical indicator that when I execute a buy or sell order then automatically a buy stop or sell stop order can come like 10 pips away from my execution????

this is in relation to hedging. This would be so much easier as the market fluctuates too fast to do it by hand. Thanks guys I would really appreciate it I have looked everywhere ..

Reason: