Guyver Hedges - page 3

Guyver:
LOL .. dont know why no body pointed out and almost forgot to mention between individual lots ..

EURUSD profit +930 in $

USDCHF with 2 lots loss = -2006 in $

net loss currently = -1076 in $

this should save the upcomming ranting perhaps

alright i have updated the running P/L

Update

and this is with the graphical point view ..

from the trade point of virew i am thinking to close 1 lot of USDCHF and cover up the loss when the price fluctuates between eurusd/usdchf recover some losses from there slowly untill new hedge.

update after closing 1 hedge order

i have closed one USDCHF and this how it looks like my whole idea is now to recover from the loss which gives slow and can give from 100-300 $ when both currencies fluctuate with each other so will be opening and reopening lots again and agian ..

profit booked and will repeat

well the profit is booked now from last hegde will repeat this process to recover from loss

long usdchf

long usdchf

1.2053 already long

will headge it @ 1.2015

this is going to be 100% headge if hit

Guyver:
long usdchf

1.2053 already long

will headge it @ 1.2015

this is going to be 100% headge if hit

my headge order is triggered and now no profit/ loss can be made .. i will wait.

Graphically Speaking

This is how it all looks like

we have a 38 pips Limbo Period where no profits or loss can be taken .. on the chart we also have our Gain Barriers for long and short once chf breaks below or above any of these gain barriers which is a minimum i will then look to cash out one side... till then i have to wait ,

another hedge

i closed the sell position for usdchf for some loss -9 pips i will take this hedge with eurousd

long 1 lot eurusd with price of 1.3786

long usdchf @ 1.2053 & 1.2026

long eurusd @ 1.3786

Guyver:
i closed the sell position for usdchf for some loss -9 pips i will take this hedge with eurousd

long 1 lot eurusd with price of 1.3786

long usdchf @ 1.2053 & 1.2026

long eurusd @ 1.3786

1 lot target for usdchf @ 1.2141 - 1.2130

add another lot usdchf @ 1.2022

added another lot eurusd @ 1.3789 now the lot ratio is 2:3

Reason: