Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 18

Reporting the 11th Week of the Championship

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the 11th Week of the Championship (10-16 December) has been published. The the last week but one of the Automated Trading Championship 2007. Only five trading days are left till the finishing line. We wonder who will finish in the Top Three and share the prize of the contest?

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Jury Session Record of the 17th of December 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 17th of December 2007 has been published. At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Some more Expert Advisors were set down.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Statistical Report #3

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Statistical Report #3 has been published. We go on collecting and analyzing statistical data obtained in the course of the Automated Trading Championship 2007. In this Statistical Report we analyze the TOP Ten Expert Advisors for their risk level and stability.

Conclusions:

- The Participants have made necessary conclusions and are trying to limit risks at opening positions. The majority of Expert Advisors have built-in Money Management systems and limit the amount of losses either by StopLoss or closing by market;

- The Participants of this Report have quite a low absolute drawdown value. However maximal drawdown reaches 40% and more. It means, the Participants use a more aggressive reinvestment system;

- Most Expert Advisors have low stability coefficients (recovery factor). It is necessary to improve this index, so that an EA could gain stable profits not only during testing, but in real trading as well.

Why dont Metaquotes open new competition only this time is not for competition of the best EA but the best broker with the same EA. Competition should be open for all metaquotes brokers with participation winner EA of last year and this year so we can know which metaquotes broker give the most profit for the same EA and which broker is honest never do any rigging/manipulation on their metaquotes back server configuration. I believe Metaquotes still dont want to explain this back office server configuration which gives many unfair previledges to MQ4 brokers

Jury Session Record of the 19th of December 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 19th of December 2007 has been published. Organizing the Automated Trading Championship 2007, we cared about the purity of the competition and equality of conditions for all Participants. This time we had to disqualify 14 Indonesian participants. One of these 14 Participants is the "developer" under the nickname admadinata, which is now among the leading positions and is contending for the prize. However the revealed violations of the Championship rules do not allow him to participate and demand his disqualification.

Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article The Automated Trading Championship 2007 Is Over! has been published. 12 weeks of the most interesting, most exciting event in the world of automated trading - the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have passed. All Expert Advisors have been stopped. It's time to acclaim the Winners and hand them their prizes.

Lenar:
.....This contest brought many discoveries for everybody and hugely contributed to the development of automated trading as an industry.......

To summarise, we have learned that:

1: 95%+ of EA's are still largely unprofitable, aided no doubt by MetaQuotes refusal to include even basic debugging features in it's platform (and removing invaluable features like the 'Recalculate' option).

2: Brokers are scared s*itless of scalpers - and MetaQuotes didn't hesitate to impede the 'Winwin2007' EA by manipulating the spread.

3: Steinitz is an out-and-out fraud.

Undeniable confirmation of '3' seems to me to have been the only revelation - '1' and '2' only received re-inforcing!

I Would Like To Know How To Contact The Person That Came First

I in this season where most EA's are unprofitable, I would like to get the EA that better used for this competition for my personal account.....

The results are simply amazing...............

He EA is simply unbeatable.....

Even if it means paying for it, I don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz link me to him

omelette:

3: Steinitz is an out-and-out fraud.

I wouldn't call him a fraud, because I actually think he really believed in his EA.

I just hope he now admits his "HAS" system (especially running without stops) is simply doomed to fail.

Reason: