Thanks.. MetaQuotes

I have been using mt4 platform for over 5 years now and I am very happy with what I can do. This message is especially to thank Metaquotes to make the greatest improvement that they have made to mt4 in last 5 years and that is to allow users to specify spread to be used in backtesting.

I wish only one thing now from MetaQuotes. Please provide complete history all the way to the current date for a given currency pair. I am in particular interested in EURUSD. Right now whenever I download history it goes only upto Jan 14, 2012. Brokers are taking advantage of this situation and playing game with providing rest of the history. I am not talking about one particular broker but I am using 3 brokers right now and they all play this game to sabotage a proper backtesting. Some of them remove history from selected weeks, some of them give you history for only last month and so on.

I have felt all along that MetaQuotes has always protected users of mt4 from broker's foul play. If I can always download complete history from history center, even if it is different from what happened at a particular broker, it would be invaluable help to the users of MT4 who develop and use EA's.

try dukascopy, tick story, with Birt's patches. it's all free.

7325453863:

I have been using mt4 platform for over 5 years now and I am very happy with what I can do. This message is especially to thank Metaquotes to make the greatest improvement that they have made to mt4 in last 5 years and that is to allow users to specify spread to be used in backtesting.

Please contact the Service Desk