Need indicator called indicator! - page 2

Baba_master:
kjhfdgjfhdghdf man idont know why are you bad to me man ,why is the reason man ,i aint sell noting in this forum never ,okey, nothing no EA no indic no nothing man i never sold i never sell i dont wana sell max is i keep the code for me ,for you not to make EA from my tool thats is man i dont wana sell indics man i have live account i dont want 100 $ i wana 50,000 $ and not by selling indic by trading . you allways tell me like this answers man .

I fail to see where I was bad to you man.

I simply asked a question '?' you could've just answered it with a few words like the following example,

"No I don't sell free indicators that lose money which is why I don't use them myself, to unsuspecting decent hard working people who go on the internet to seek out new ways to make some extra money for there family whom they love so much and devote there whole lives to.

Ripping them off, scamming them, to make money for my greedy selfish evil self, because the indicators work no better than a free Moving Average and I know this when I scam them".

RG1:

I think this indicator no repaint the past.

"correct".

Coyan

waddah_attar_explosion can called by another indicator.

true

whatever man ,i dont know who is that person you put but im not seller man im not ,haji i use computer all my life i live out of computer ,please man let me upload the files check them with whatever power tool of yours ,make your timeframes out of M1 again your self go m1 test check bolenat do whatver you want if you find a bug come trow back to me ,if i said i sell tell all these that you are selling and what ,

Reason: