Need indicator called indicator!

If anybody has this, please send it to me at ronaldgerdes@sbcglobal or post on forum.

Thanks in advance!

Ron

RG1:
If anybody has this, please send it to me at ronaldgerdes@sbcglobal or post on forum.

Thanks in advance!

Ron

I have lots of those! Maybe a ZigZag would suit you?

Come on!

Indicator called indicator?!

Add more detail, a picture...

It is called indicator my funny friend!

Ron

Indicator called "indicator"........

Hi, I do not wish to burst your bubble, but I found this pretty "useless", however, you may see something in it, that I could not see. It was only available as an ex-file anyway so one could not look inside its head to see what it was constructed from or whether it was just renamed.

Good luck.

Files:
indicator.ex4  4 kb

hi

you can wait for my indicator release im working on for faster signal and lower noize and does not repaint even if it doses which not i repair

Files:
alpari3.gif  22 kb

Patience is a strong virtue - I shall wait for your new indicator that does not repaint.

Ron

Repaint the past

RG1:

The indicator called "indicator" repaint the past.

Coyan

ValeoFX:
Hi, I do not wish to burst your bubble, but I found this pretty "useless", however, you may see something in it, that I could not see. It was only available as an ex-file anyway so one could not look inside its head to see what it was constructed from or whether it was just renamed. Good luck.

It is renamed Fisher yur4ik or other name sunwinder

RG1:
It is called indicator my funny friend! Ron

Ok this is now getting rather confusing?

You need an indicator called?Indicator?

mart-hart:
You can put money on it repaints.

It has just been on a system on FF, the guy was very exited about it.

Until he found out

Any indicator that looks that good is either worth $100000000000000

Or Repaints.

Just the way it is.

Mart

All indicators repaint.

Baba_master:
you can wait for my indicator release im working on for faster signal and lower noize and does not repaint even if it doses which not i repair

You just wanna sell stuff to people don't you?

Reason: