Good Idea& Good Indicator - page 2

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR

There is no perfection in financial markets, you need to win some then lose some and then take loss from profit to make a profit.

Every time someone try's to make a perfection indicator, that wins everytime, it works well for a while then when the market changes it loses.

Indicator that doesn't win all the time but slowly follows the general direction of trends is better.This is what ive found anyway.

Yes it is like you said i very much agree that there is no any perfection in any financial market ever...But ,all what we do is to come closer to the highest percent of the assurance when we enter the market of exit from it..and i think this one is collecting most of the trusted indicators avilable..and we of cors will welcome to whomsoever could improve it to the better side too..

i wish that i can do it..but,i am not programer

nicesurf:
So how can we read the signal

yes,HOW WE READ THE SIGNALS??...it is the best part of this indicator is like i mentioned that it collectes most of the trusted (somehow)indicators and then IT GIVES US THE FINAL WORD EITHER "BUY"or "SELL"..that is the ease of that indicatores ...which if there are some of the internal indicators gives bullish dirction and others not agree with it ,it will FINALY SAYS SIDEWAY TREND in sum ...

Some ranging indicators are useless in trending markets. They will indicate oversold or overbought for a long time during a long trend. For example stochastics can indicate overbought in a bullish trending or oversold in a bearish trending market but the trend will continue.

nittany1:
Some ranging indicators are useless in trending markets. They will indicate oversold or overbought for a long time during a long trend. For example stochastics can indicate overbought in a bullish trending or oversold in a bearish trending market but the trend will continue.

nittany

Acutly,I am not sure if it ranging or not ...i did not have it befor ..but all what is atracting me is that the collection indicators in it and we can change the properities of evey internal indicator to be closer to the real action of the market ...and we can make devolpments to the enternal indicators or even replace it to oanother collection that may give us the real picture of the market directions..and also we need to get easy sum of many collection of indicators NOT manualy wrok ..

nittany1:

same like if we change the properties of the MA (moving averige )to be for 365 days,and also we chang it to even 9 days ...if we have the option to change the propirties inside it ..every thing will be alright

Hello ahmed...

may be this one is your need :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969

I love this very much

How Can I Thank You!!!

(QUOTE=ServerUang;132741]Hello ahmed...

may be this one is your need :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969

I love this very much

THANK YOU VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUCH !!!!

YOU REALY DID SUCH BIGEST FAVOR TO ME

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN