Proposed NFA Capital Requirement - page 59

JoZo:
In your earlier post you said FXCM $113,463,000 and now FXCM $60,472,000??? why?

I think he find the numbers here: Financial Data for FCMs

But to know why the different brokers have this or that numbers from month to month one have to know in detail all financial activity the broker are doing all the time and that sounds like a big question..

Arctic4x

May Net Capital Report

The CFTC has just released their latest net capital figures. This is the current state of the U.S. retail fx industry:

Financial Data for FCMs

Advanced Markets $20,722,000

Easy Forex $20,928,000

Ikkon Royal $21,247,000

MB Trading $21,360,000

Alpari $22,312,000

Forex Club $25,427,000

CMS Forex $29,788,000

Interbank FX $35,611,000

PFG $36,465,000

FX Solutions $48,262,000

FXCM $63,999,000

GFT Forex $79,368,000

Gain Capital $98,125,000

Oanda $159,062,000

Why NFA so dislike hedging?

If traders want to buy and sell the same pair, they do need to use up more of their limited margin quota. What problem actually is raised in such hedging activities?

ppc123:
If traders want to buy and sell the same pair, they do need to use up more of their limited margin quota. What problem actually is raised in such hedging activities?

real hedging is for -- real business transaction

when product will be delivered, and we are not sure how will future USD and EURO performed

factory pay the fx market for certainty, the trader pay the fx market with volatility -- if you buy and sell in same level, you lost permium, unless you got the feed and you are the broker yourself (the firm)

America's Forex under Attack! Forex Go Offshore

It's been Tragic,

since 1970, i have no ideas what's behind this stupidity of men behind of NFA, CFTC was, it's about money isn't it ?

These rumors subjected http://www.cftc.gov:8765/cs.html?url=http%3A//www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/%40newsroom/documents/file/forexrulesproposal.pdf&charset=iso-8859-1&qt=RIN+3038-AC61&col=cftcnew+cftcnex&n=1&la=en been initialy published by CFTC and now several broker on America have been Alliying and stick together to fight these discriminant rules,

The allies member / coallition have been made consist are

GFT

Oanda

IBFX

Gain Capital

FXCM

FX Solutions

FXDD

PFG Best

CMS ForexForex Dealers Coalition (FXDC), the official name of these allies have issued the statement you can follow : http://blogs.fxstreet.com/francesc/files/2010/01/competitiveness_summary.pdf

I realize the forex industry's of America will be endangered, i predict most of them event the broker that still pending member proccess in NFA will eventually go offshore

I do not know guys in USA act now, are you stick together in FXDC, or just stand inside your warm pillows house or what ?

It's like watching HISTORIC Channel, the theme is "HITLER's Blitzkrieg", or play computer games "WORLD in CONFLICT"

My opinions in these situations are, Forex America will go offshore, Billions an Billions money will go offshore, No more physical Head Office - Go Online everyone, thousands intelects employees will unemployed, Physical asset of Forex industry like Forex Dealing computerized will mass move to offshore, join with Marketiva, FXOPEN, Instaforex, Masterforex, Brocco, Exness ...

Reason: