My new indicators ! - page 17

ok, thank you. Looks interesting.

Baba_master:
robp i also ment that, tomorrow morning or tomorrow i send the whole thing mq4 with tpl and all , we are GMT+1 here right now

thanks im going to make trend history stand alone but still not, make sure you keep all the rared indicators in expert folder then run the template ,dont forget the include folder ,

Files:
bm_rainbow.rar  28 kb

im not good on explaining but do keep refreshing the mamahisto its because of mama it self , look H4 find out the situation , ckeck the speed peak up or whatever on lower TF like H1 then M30, have entries on those small TF, 1.5 till 2.5 % of all your money can be your stop loss exit with mamahisto on the same timeframe you entered or use trailing stop or put targets on S/R cycles .

Baba_master:
alpha24seven : hi which indicators exactly do you mean if bm_trend_range .rar then make sure you copy the include files to your expert include folder if its more_indicator.rar there are 2 or 3 indicators which is silumation for mtf indicator and they have something wrong with them ,if non of this explain more remove the indicators one by one to see which is fu..ing around and tell me ,

robp : hi there is some changes new 1 signal indicator modified (less space , better understanding )

1 #MAMA on histogram which with deferent settings modified ,i found 1 mama which have deferent file size i still dont know if its deferent ,preview onces are ex4 and these once mq4

Thank you BABA MASTER for all your indicators. However there seemed like the following indicators may not function properly. Here there are:

Trend History , Trend History ver 1.1 & 1.2

Price_JMA ver 1.1 &1.2

Does anyone face with the same problem?

Perhaps it can be mistake that I did or did I miss some files?.

Please let me hear from you.

thanks

Baba_master:
thanks sir yes i reached to a point that ma cross or ma cd , means lag +lag as much as more ma more lag ,i used slope i tried ,open, close high, high HAS, low HAS, open HAS ,Trend Follow , Waddah Flow , but all of these were converted from Juriks ,not the normal one , trying everything for getting information from other timeframe of course without repaint,im trying now to get information from other timeframes and close them with current timeframe bar colse time ,check bellow it looks funny it dont repaint guys this is one of the indicator(mtf) but other look .

where can I found this indicator?

pigfx : hi i think your jma is not functioning make sure you compile the fles trend history ver 1.1, 1.2 is the ex4 file of trend history.mql so they are the same copy the include files to your include folder . about price jma indicator this indicator show high and low of daily or any period and shows you jma (5) for example with color of jma slope 25 or any setting you put which it should work if you compile the files all of the mql once ,which you can used 3c_jjma or my jma slope trend indicator instead or whatever you want .

jimprice09 : the indicator which shows in that post in the picture is the jma slope trend and mtf of that which the mtf is useless , normal 3c_jjma indicator shows the slope but repaints 1 bar so here is my simple version of this , is here seprate window indicator without repaint.

Files:

Baba_master:
pigfx : hi i think your jma is not functioning make sure you compile the fles trend history ver 1.1, 1.2 is the ex4 file of trend history.mql so they are the same copy the include files to your include folder . about price jma indicator this indicator show high and low of daily or any period and shows you jma (5) for example with color of jma slope 25 or any setting you put which it should work if you compile the files all of the mql once ,which you can used 3c_jjma or my jma slope trend indicator instead or whatever you want . jimprice09 : the indicator which shows in that post in the picture is the jma slope trend and mtf of that which the mtf is useless , normal 3c_jjma indicator shows the slope but repaints 1 bar so here is my simple version of this , is here seprate window indicator without repaint.

Baba_master,

you are very kind to help out, I'll try them out.

thanks

Baba_master:
hi guys i was long on Din thread trying develope some ideas i made new indicators using MTF jma signals and hidtogram history and great use of lsma ema plus haiken ashi calculation and combining all from diferend timefarme for H4 barchart timeframe still is not done till then i wana show you the picture ,what you think ?

Hi baba,

In your picture i see the GMT and timezone, spreads ect, how do i get this indicator or what is it called, thanks

Tony

Baba_master..this is the first time to me here and i want to congratulate you on such a great effort.. i just downloaded some of your stuff but i have only one question to you or any of the old guys in the thread, does any of these indicators on your template repaint

sorry if that was answered before.

Files:
baba_master.gif  64 kb

Sorry for the intromision

Sorry for the intromision... but heaven_red you owes us an answer here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177913

Reason: