Need help to build this promising EA

Greetings,

Firstly, I want to thank you to anyone that willing to help me. I have a good strategy that I want to make an EA based on it. Unfortunately, I dont have skill to program EA. So, I decide to share this strategy and ask help to make

an EA.

Lets begin...

This strategy is based on 3 great indikator...

They are SilverTrendSignal, Heiken Ashi, and BBStops.

The rule

1. Opening an order

We will open an order based at 3 indicator that confirm the signal...

Have to wait until 3 signal confirm the same trend.

i.e. if indicator silvertrend gives a buy signal (blue) then we have to wait until the heiken ashi and BBStops become blue too.

2. Closing an order

We will close the order if BBStops breaks. (turn into the opposite signal)

I am very welcome to any suggestion or critics to make this strategy more profitable.

Ryan

PS : Sorry for my English since my mother language is Indonesian

to ND :

if you think this thread is located at the wrong subforum, pls move it. Thank you

Files:

hello tiger_wong....pls find the attach EA and replace the fisher_m11 indicator with silvertrend indi.Also u can modified the entry rules also the exit according to your rules.

Files:

hello dreamer... thank you for your help. When I saw the DIN_Kuskus_EA, I realised my system is just a part of it. I think I will consult about it at that forum. Great help from you dreamer... thank you once again.

i need help about changing fisher_m11 to silvertrendsignal. does anyone know the output of indicator silvertrendsig ? what is the syntax of this indicator?

i found in silvertrendtrader_v7 (EA) this syntax

iCustom(NULL, 0, "SilverTrend_Signal", 0, shift)

If any expert guru can help me to change the fisher_m11 to silvertrendsignal, please do so.

tiger_wong:
i need help about changing fisher_m11 to silvertrendsignal. does anyone know the output of indicator silvertrendsig ? what is the syntax of this indicator?

i found in silvertrendtrader_v7 (EA) this syntax

iCustom(NULL, 0, "SilverTrend_Signal", 0, shift)

If any expert guru can help me to change the fisher_m11 to silvertrendsignal, please do so.

Maybe He/She can help

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

hi

silvertrend sig repaint...

regards

lodol

lodol2:
hi

silvertrend sig repaint...

regards

lodol

hi lodol,

what do you mean by that? is there a new silvertrend sig indicator? if there is, please upload it here. thanks

jacoba:
Maybe He/She can help https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

hi jacoba,

thanks for the link. i will try it. have a nice day !

what time

what's the time difference of me, test!

What's the different?

Reason: