KG Trapping Mode - page 4

hany mohssen:
Hi Kang

Good job but could u help me in time start i,m working with Altrade what is the time start i should do?

and what is the best broker and best time for your perfect sytem plz?

i just wann trade the Europ and US section only

Regards

just want to share...

i leave the start time by default

hany mohssen:
Hi Kang

Good job but could u help me in time start i,m working with Altrade what is the time start i should do?

and what is the best broker and best time for your perfect sytem plz?

i just wann trade the Europ and US section only

Regards

It's easy... let's say when you open your MT chart, the last candle time on your chart (broker time) is 14:00 pm, so just set Time_Start input to 14 ( I suggest set Time_Start = Broker Time - 1, so I prefer set it to 13). But ussually i'm use the default setting when I did trapping. Remember, Time_Input is your broker time not your time..

KG

S/R Indicators

Support & Resistance Indicator... powerfull .. enjoy it...

KG

kang_gun:
Assalamu'alaikum brother,

Yes you are wright, it should be better if we use trend stuff. Thanks, for your very polite comment.

KG

wa'alaikum sallam,

thanks for your indi bro!

kang gun

kang gun,it means mas gun(brother gun) in my country!just kidding!

how long you've using this indi?

It;s a very complicated chart.

does this system uses filter? If so, what should be the best? Also, I've downloaded the complete system with the template, but I don't see the trapping once it's loaded, any other rules about the templated system?

Goldenfx:
does this system uses filter? If so, what should be the best? Also, I've downloaded the complete system with the template, but I don't see the trapping once it's loaded, any other rules about the templated system?

Hi Bro,

You can use any filter that you like, sometime i use Step_Rsi by Igorad or CCI Ergodic.. The template is for KG Trading System, and this system not use trapping but we use the level as a target.. to help me predict the trend i'm using KG MAOs Micro, Minor & Major. To read the KG MAOs.. just think it's like Sea Wave... Major is big sea wave.. always use this as your trend.

KG

Another Examples

This another examples on GJ today... The Major Wave still blue but I decided to OP Sell because Minor & Micro already red and the price break M15 Support (Yellow dot)....... [see first pictures] And on H1 look like Downtrend still strong on Major Wave..

H1 pictures take a couple minutes after i open the OP.. but you still can see that... Hokeh, as you can see I put my first target at Sell TP1 than generated by KG Target Points V.1.1 (On the left chart)... and put SL 15 points above Support M15...

Files:
gj_op_2.gif  17 kb
gj_op_2_h1.gif  19 kb

next Samples

OK... I decided to closed my OP because Blue Bar on Micro Wave M5 appear & on M15 already have new M15 Support.. and wait for another shot

Files:
Reason: