KG Trapping Mode - page 2

kingkong83:
i,ve been tested it combined with trendstuffer system to help me catch the trend market. the result is much better and produce serious profit here... but still, watch out around the news..

and because today is sunday, i still haven,t prooved it in live trading.., i need to know first, is this system repaint the past or not.

this system seems interesting, i,ll continue the research about mixing kg_trapingmode and trendstuffer for this week

Hi bro,

I'm using nonlagma (20), jrx (23), wma (23,38,50,62,76,100,123,162 & 200) price open to help predict the trend.

Thanks,

KG

Files:
gj.gif  22 kb

kang_gun:
Hi bro, don't worry mq4 already uploaded.... enjoy it.. fix it, make it perfect and share it for free. KG

Hi bro, thanks for sharing it for free even tho u hv put much effort into it. If it work then good for us... if not we can always delete it . Nothing venture nothing gained

Good Trapping

hi kang_gun,

Thanks for sharing this indy...it's look great

God Bless You

Michel:
What's the point now, more and more, to share only the ex4 ???

If you really want to share something, please, share the whole thing, the idea, the way it is implemented and so on so everyone is able to fully understand it and eventually improve it for himself, yourself or everybody.

Otherwize an ex4 is to much static, already died and just good to go to the trash bin. Your gift looks only like any little ego trip.

Look at the history, not even one, zero, indicators would had a long life and popularity if the logic was remain unknow, because it's easier for the human mind to understand than to have trust.

In my life, I never counted what I gave, and so I never had to count what I received. I wish you my wealth...

Now, if you plan to sell your indic, it's your right, but then, please, move to the commercial section. Cheers.

Yeah you're right

but he already uploaded the source code.Hope someone here can make this perfect

I have done some backtesting, with not very encouraging results. Pity, because the indicator has some good points. Can anyone suggest a better way to trade this?

quote :

Original posted by kang_gun

---------------------

Updated 20 June 2007

---------------------

#Add DAYS input on both version, so if the indicators give wrong results on Monday just change the DAYS input value with 2. Hope this help you who use NF Metatrader or else that had a false numbers on Monday 18 June 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok,thx for the update....:)

pardon me

Good job!....but i think i saw this kind of trapping stuff before...but i forgot whose the creator, might be you or sum1 else...but i found it similar on the other website and claimed it as their stuff. One more problem, from the back test and several forwarding test, i got it troubled. Is it really works on the sideways situation? some tests got me caught on both position opened and floated. So, since I've got my self "nubier" than you, pardon me if my comment are totally wrong...me jez another nubie :) good work anyway...

100%?

nomertigabelas:
Good job!....but i think i saw this kind of trapping stuff before...but i forgot whose the creator, might be you or sum1 else...but i found it similar on the other website and claimed it as their stuff. One more problem, from the back test and several forwarding test, i got it troubled. Is it really works on the sideways situation? some tests got me caught on both position opened and floated. So, since I've got my self "nubier" than you, pardon me if my comment are totally wrong...me jez another nubie :) good work anyway...

So... you're looking for a 100% accurate system that never lost?

Please PM me when you find one!

This kind of comment will discourage everyone who want to post their system here

nomertigabelas:

if one position open,you must cancel the other pending position on the same pair

kang_gun:
Hi, i am just a newbie in this forex worlds and if you are a newbie too i know what you feel about this forex's game.

This is just a simple indicator which will help you to start your trading. Use it and you will see how simple is it.

OK. This is the rules:

----------

Basic Rules

----------

1. Download KG_Trapping_Mode_V2 indicator and copy it to your expert\indicators directory in your metatrader.

2. Run your metatrader, open pair that you like to trade.

3. Check the last candle on your chart (Time Frame H1 is better), noted it.

4. Click or run KG_Trapping_Mode_V2 indicator, set the Start_Time input.

5. Now, you will have Buy Stop and Sell Stop entry point type on your chart.

6. Open both order, leave it and go to work or school

There are two ways that i used to set the Start_Time. First, i use Market Open time as the input of course I have to convert the time match with my broker (metatrader) time. Example, Tokyo Open is around 07:00 am at my place and my broker metatrader time is around 03:00 am, so I set the Start_Time input with value 3.

The second way, i'm just trade when i open my metatrader, let's saya when I open my metatrader the last candle time on H1 is 13:00, so I put value 13 as Start_Time input.

Hope this simple indicator will make your trade easy. If you like it, please share it to the people that love forex. And i know this not a "Holly Grail" but you can do a backtest and calculate the P/L (Profit/Loss). So if you think it's profitable just use it if not profitable just deleted it or throw it to the sea

Thanks,

KG

Noted:

# All new version will placed on this first page

# KG Mode Trapping V2 used Open price as SL

# KG Mode Trapping V2.1 Sell Order use Buy Order Entry Point as SL and Buy Order use Sell Order Entry Point as SL

---------------------

Updated 18 June 2007

---------------------

#Removed all ex4 file & upload mq4 file

#Found problem on NF Metatrader the indicator give wrong result (Currently i'm using fxegypt Metatrader & working well). Need help to fix it

---------------------

Updated 20 June 2007

---------------------

#Add DAYS input on both version, so if the indicators give wrong results on Monday just change the DAYS input value with 2. Hope this help you who use NF Metatrader or else that had a false numbers on Monday Morning

#Thanks to all of you that have send me a private messages. OK, I really understand that if you are a full day trader you will use your trend stuff to trade and as you ask the new indi "KG_Target_Point" will help you to set your target. Days input in this indi means range of the day, if you put 7 it's means the indi will find the Low and High in 7 days range and use it as base calculation. Enjoy it....

#Upload fix version for KG_Trapping_Mode. Word 'a' means the last version.

#Upload nonlagma.mq4 because many private messages asking me about that indi. Actually i download nonlagma.mq4 from this site but i forgot where it's placed.. so i put here too. Thanks to the great people who make this indi ..

Thanks for your guidance. Keep up your good work.

Reason: