KG Trapping Mode - page 57

kang_gun:
Thanks lepiricus, a few words from you make me feel better. That's mean all this work is usefull.

Here is KG Momentum with email alert added and i make a little change on pop up alert so... the pop up alert will appears when red and blue line crossed.. not waiting until the next candle formed like the first one..

Enjoy...

KG

hi masta how to read the momentum indicator the red coluor, lime colour and aqua colour...i have little bit confuse with u indi..but i look nice to appy it...

thankz in advanced,

So, thread is dead?

I am very very very dissapointed

stace:
I am very very very dissapointed

Post your charts, we are watching you !

lepiricus:
KG, thats a fantastic indicator!

If you are willing, could you please add an email alert option in addition the the pop-up that is available?

I would do it, but looks like you want to keep the mq4 file to yourself, which is completely understandable.

Thanks again!

That indicator looks exactly like basic donchian channels (with middle line). I have been a bin amazed that metatrader does not have these on the basic indicator set.

Has this thread gone dead? Anybody still using this system?

Thanks lepiricus, a few words from you make me feel better. That's mean all this work is usefull.

Here is KG Momentum with email alert added and i make a little change on pop up alert so... the pop up alert will appears when red and blue line crossed.. not waiting until the next candle formed like the first one..

Enjoy...

KG

Al salam Alikoum Brother

God willing,you will get good deeds in here and in the day after..thank you for sharing your system,i new to your system and have read your thread..

tha is great..

keep it up

----------------

by the way,i see in your chart indicators "seawave mtrend ,seawave stoch...etc"..where i can find those indi.s?/how i use it in best way as you do?

Thank you very much

May THE GREAT ALLAH BLESS YOU

i found that GMACD and DIGISTOCH can help me to make simple seawave histograms to read.... so i change all the logic inside both indicator to seawave logic.. (Hymns & CJA ... i ask your permission to use DIGISTOCH & GMACD Bar).. really i love this simple looks.. indicator. Seawave trend will give us the information about seawave trend from 1H (1 hour price wave) to 5Y (5 years price wave) and Seawave Stoch will give us an information about stochastic trend and value from 1H to 1W (1 week price wave). I'm not using MTF here... i divide the price as a wave by time ... if you follow this thread from the beginning you will understand what i mean....

And the new improvement is... i add Murrey Math Level ... but i make it be a Moving Murrey Math Levels... .. if you familiar with MM and use the indicator that you can find in this site.. i think you will be familiar with the color of Bands...... And just watch on the image, is that MM rules look work great there?

I'll post the system later after i test it tomorrow....

KG

Al salam alikoum

Where is the mentioned system?? where i can get it?how is your test?

Thank you in advance

If only people were posting more proper charts and more thorough rules were clearly added for this system for newbies to understand, this thread wouldn't have died.

Its a shame to see people posting other systems and deviations into this thread that are away from the Sea Wave System.

Im now using the Sea Wave system and have just finished reading all 58 pages of the thread, I think the Sea Wave system should be resurrected and people should kick some life into this thread by posting charts of successful and failed trades.

This is my first post, sorry I dont mean to be negative, I will also be posting my charts of my Sea Wave setup and I hope others will join me...

KG: I want to thank you for a great Sea Wave system, it would be nice if you could post some nice Sea Wave v1.1 charts to maybe help kick start your thread again? The last 10 posts or so it deviated away from your original Sea Wave system...I think its easy enough to understand, but needs more thorough and clear Entry/Exit rules, most importasntly, a clear thorough understanding of how to make an Entry.

I see people in this thread have been neglecting to look at the Support/Resiistance levels and seem to be entering too close to a support/resistance area and then seem to have failed trades. Guys, you MUST remember its important to check before you enter if the price has just broken, or bounced off a support/resistance area, this will help you lots in making the right buying or selling decision, and make your win ratio higher.

Cmbine the great support/resistance dotted lines in the Sea Wave system, with the Sea Wave entry rules, and even the nonlagZigZag indicator that people were using earlier on, and I think we have a very powerful and profitable system here.

Come on guys get back to the proper Sea Wave system, learn it, master it, and stick with it, make consistent profit, dont give up.

I dont understand why people stopped using the purple ZigZag indicator that was used in the beginning, i think its a great addition into this system and makes it easier to enter and exit

Can someone please post the template and indicators for the original Sea Wave system?

Reason: