KG Trapping Mode - page 32

Just wanna share my experience using Seawave:

1. I always imagining myself as a surfer looking for good wave to surf.

2. Before I get the wave, I'm just laying on my surfboard and swimming to the sea.

3. After got the wave....follow the direction of them, riding my board and dance with the wave.

4. I can't always reach the shore...but I can always ride the wave.

The key is: I'll never ride my board against the wave.

and also patience is a must (wait until I have perfect timing to ride the wave).

Finally I found out that.... practise makes perfect.

PS: I learnt from safer pair i.e E/U

Happy Surfing..

Great analogy... one other piece to this same surfer dude view point.

As you're riding the wave you can see and feel as it getting weaker and you learn when to finish your ride and pull back. If you get too close to the shallow water or the rocks you can really get hurt.

Happy Surfing...

koncreng_koncreng:
Just wanna share my experience using Seawave:

1. I always imagining myself as a surfer looking for good wave to surf.

2. Before I get the wave, I'm just laying on my surfboard and swimming to the sea.

3. After got the wave....follow the direction of them, riding my board and dance with the wave.

4. I can't always reach the shore...but I can always ride the wave.

The key is: I'll never ride my board against the wave.

and also patience is a must (wait until I have perfect timing to ride the wave).

Finally I found out that.... practise makes perfect.

PS: I learnt from safer pair i.e E/U

Happy Surfing..

webicknell:
Great analogy... one other piece to this same surfer dude view point.

As you're riding the wave you can see and feel as it getting weaker and you learn when to finish your ride and pull back. If you get too close to the shallow water or the rocks you can really get hurt.

Happy Surfing...

THAT'S IT, imaginations .....

that's the point that i couldn't share it here, as i said before think it's like a sea wave. I can show you what is a bicycle, but i can not teach how to ride a bicycle.. someone have to do that by himself.. so he can feel it, try to control his balance and everything.. do it, feel it and we will learn..

KG

Sold here... any comments?

one more thing Kang gun

if you trade on the 5m and everyindicator is red (showing down trend) KG major is in the middle so around 40-60 but when you look at the 4H it is blue, would you still sell and try to reach sell TP1 (KG targets) or only trade when the indictors in the 5M match the KG major in the 4H timeframe?

safire25:
one more thing Kang gun if you trade on the 5m and everyindicator is red (showing down trend) KG major is in the middle so around 40-60 but when you look at the 4H it is blue, would you still sell and try to reach sell TP1 (KG targets) or only trade when the indictors in the 5M match the KG major in the 4H timeframe?

Which one is blue on H4?

If you watch all wave at M5, it's like you stay on the boat and see wave in front of you. But when you see H4 it's like you on the plane and watch the sea...

So, it's not just blue or red. we have to see the movement that describe by the "sea wave indicators" to make a good prediction. Just think about it "Small wave will follow the big wave direction, but remember the movement of a big wave is starting & formed by small waves"

KG

KG

hi all.... anyone can help me

Files:
mt4.gif  18 kb

exotic_pearl:
hi all.... anyone can help me

(12 : 12) That's mean a new candlestick will appear in your screen in 12 minute and 12 second... (you are using M30)....

Tq k_g.. i will this for my demo acc .. have a nice day

kang_gun:
it's already include in KG Sea wave System v.1.1 rar. The name is KG Support Resistance..

Thanks

KG

thanks for your reply,,

KG support resistance is dot. what i mean is the line that can change color from blue-yellow-red and visa versa.

I give u screen shoot of your post.. (In blue circle)..

thanks in advance

Files:
kg.gif  34 kb
Reason: