Its Possible To Build A Good Scalping EA - page 2

I would like to see the EA as well. I have just started testing my scalping EA with a live account. Today will be my first day. I'm using envelopes and ATR and would love to possibly incorporate the Accelerator Oscillator and the Stochastic Oscillator.

Minnelli

http://minnelli.com/forex - my live forex journal

Is there anyway that any of you know of to connect mt4 to an ecn like mbtrading?

To everyone who sent me private messages to email them the EA: *cheers*

To everyone who sent me private messages to disclose the indicators used and how entry points are determined: *cheers*

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to attach files in an email

But on a serious note. To those of you who have offered serious help, Scott TTM comes to mind, Thank You, if I can ever help you in any way let me know.

To a couple of you who have offered your EA's in exchange for mine. Sorry, I'm not interested at the moment; I've seen too many EA's that are supposed to work but sadly don't.

As for an update on the EA; it's been running live since yesterday evening. Executed two trades so far on the demo feed using a 1k deposit. 4pips @ 1lot = $40

EDIT: I'd also like to thank Davidke20 for his excellent post.

No update in the EA?

Scalping EA

LOOK like a good scalping EA is it possible I could test it?? or Where can I get it???

I would like to see a scalper like Davids version...so I can stay with IBFX!

ES

any update - or is it another scam!